New Profile Posts

1. stingythingy45
  2. mcf6188
    mcf6188 mannysmusic
    hi MANN hows it going. this is chris .have not talked in a while. you know what my daughter is getting marries in may .so are you willing to d.j this i know it is a while away .but. i bought a bio about a month ago just cleaning it up. no plans you .i only paid 50 bucks for it is @ 3 years old in great shape. do you still have the bta or did you sell it .i know i am late .talk later chris
  3. saltfisher
    saltfisher steevareno
    Steve are you around this morning Like to come by pick up Goni 978578-8547
  4. Chris A.
    Chris A.
    if you feed it,it will grow
  5. Craigv81
    Craigv81 bonghapster
    Is the kessil a160 still available?
  6. Craigv81
    Craigv81 haleigho
    Is the kessil a 160 still available?
  7. Craigv81
    Craigv81 wjwhitlock
    Are any of the kessil a 160s still available?
  8. Craigv81
    Craigv81 Puff Daddy
    Wondering if you still have the kessil a160?
  9. reefpin
    reefpin mt2020
    Hi,can I just buy CR-2 MCR dual chamber calcium reactor with regulator and CO@ tank. -need new pump. CO2 tank?
    1. mt2020
      mt2020
      sorry no
      May 25, 2017
  10. fredrobles
    fredrobles Nemo88
    i'm interested in purchasing your RODI system live in south yarmouth we would have to arrange a meeting
  11. ALittleSalty
    ALittleSalty
    I'm at the tail end of cycling now. In ~a week I'm hoping to start with a clown fish. Is anyone breaking down and looking to part with one?
  12. wiz
    wiz
    Reefin aint easy!
  13. wiz
    wiz
    Reefin aint easy!
  14. Dunkinjim
    Dunkinjim FOB_Reefy
    I'm interested in the goby. Can pick up anytime that's convenient. U can text me @ 508-245-4936
    Jim.
  15. Frenette24
    Frenette24 FOB_Reefy
    Interested in gobie if available
  16. cullenava
    cullenava
    I am selling a 72 gallon bow front tank It has a black wooden stand and a glass canopy.It comes with a canister filter. It is set up as a reef tank right now but I am upgrading to a bigger setup. I am asking $50.
  17. afboundguy
    afboundguy heckheck
    The Board of Directors made the decision to limit selling to paid members only. If you become a paid member you will be able to start threads in the marketplace again. Hope this helps.
  18. afboundguy
    afboundguy Crossfire636
    The Board of Directors made the decision to limit selling to paid members only. If you become a paid member you will be able to start threads in the marketplace again. Hope this helps.
  19. fredrobles
    fredrobles
    Hi my name is Fred Robles and i'm new to he group and i live in cape cod an would like to know if there is any fellow reefers in the are i know of one personally but i'm sure there is more out there.
  20. cranstonbuilders
    cranstonbuilders howman
    Hello , you can reach me at 4013693818 thank you