Photographic journal of my new Rimless 120G Cadlights tank- Higor

higorc,
did not you made a switch to the PAC SUN LED a few months ago? How come the tank is now running with just T5?

Good luck on the move. Hopefully it's not a far commute. Amazing tank. I actually get to look forward to a move next year when I buy house. From past experiences I learned move the tabk last so it's the first thing to come off truck and make others do the other moving while you set up your tank.

higorc,
did not you made a switch to the PAC SUN LED a few months ago? How come the tank is now running with just T5?

Good eye :)

After a lot of debate I decided to go back to T5s. I bought a Pacific Sun Diuna 8x 54W about a month ago. I couldn't find the control-ability the Diuna offers in any other T5 fixtures in the market right now. I think I got spoiled with the way you can control LED fixture and couldn't see my self going back to using timers on a T5 fixture :cool:

Believe it or not I already see a big difference difference on my SPS. I did LEDs for almost to 3 years, but went back to T5s since I have a lot more SPS now.

Higor

Good luck on the move. Hopefully it's not a far commute. Amazing tank. I actually get to look forward to a move next year when I buy house. From past experiences I learned move the tabk last so it's the first thing to come off truck and make others do the other moving while you set up your tank.

Thanks man, it's not bad at all. I am moving less than a mile up the road. It's just nerve wrecking breaking the tank down and setting it back up again :(

Higor

My Mandarins...

uploadfromtaptalk1410298469289.jpg

Higor, simply exquisite! Congratulations, I can see a lot of thought and work went into it.

One question, I didn't see your zebra tang, do you need to keep it in one of those horse trough tanks?

Higor, simply exquisite! Congratulations, I can see a lot of thought and work went into it.

One question, I didn't see your zebra tang, do you need to keep it in one of those horse trough tanks?

Thanks Ralph :)

The Zebra Tang kept kicking the glass. The last time he kicked the glass it got scratched pretty bad, so I had to get rid of him...

very nice tank.
why can't this be tank of the quarter?
man, your signature tells me that you have the most expensive equipments running on your tank.

very nice tank.
why can't this be tank of the quarter?
man, your signature tells me that you have the most expensive equipments running on your tank.

Thanks brother for the nice comments. I did win tank of the quarter last year. And you are right, this Hobby is not cheap! :)

Hopefuly I can keep everything alive in my move next weekend! I do have some of the best people I know helping me :encouragement:

Higor

I've been embarrassed of my tank lately. I moved last October and have pretty much been running my tank on life support (as far as I'm concerned :))

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back