80g shallow build/consolidation

Can't believe I missed the start of this thread. The deeper tank is going to make a huge difference. It's going to look sweet Shane.

Did ya ever wonder what happens to this fish that just disappear? Yup fishsticks behind the tank! Ya that's a $100 mystery wrasse near the bottom! Keep in mind I had a screen too at the time too.

Did I mention I was putting everything in the trough?

Stay tuned for a big sell off once I'm done

Thanks man, it's a work in progress. Might need help moving it into its final position when I'm done

Thanks everyone, got a bunch of pm's but it's not ready yet, gotta get it all squared away and then deal with the basement stuff first, will definitely put the word out when it's time tho

Couple more pics before lights off, this has been an all weekend project....
New tank/stand and the old stand, old tank is outside being cleaned up a bit

Trying to get these two rose bubbles to go onto this big rock, I think it's a waiting game

Start of my future zoa garden

Can't believe I missed the start of this thread. The deeper tank is going to make a huge difference. It's going to look sweet Shane.

How the tank coming Matt? Need more stuff yet? My trough is full!

Dude that looks so nice I wish my tank has all the stuff u have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I got when it was like 1" now it's football sized, one of the reasons I wanted a deeper tank. It could shoot water out of my other one, it was only 12" deep tho

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back