Hello Noobie Here

J-Bucci

Non-member
Hello Noobie Here. Please be gentle as I'm learning. But I learn quick and very meticulous Thanks for the add. #ReefLife

Welcome. I was in your shoes about 4 months ago. You will want to read many sources and then make decisions as to what works best for you and your reef tank. One thing I have learned is that not every tank is the same, what may work for some may not work for you. So read all you can, ask all questions you can, and in the end do what works best for you.

Welcome. I was in your shoes about 4 months ago. You will want to read many sources and then make decisions as to what works best for you and your reef tank. One thing I have learned is that not every tank is the same, what may work for some may not work for you. So read all you can, ask all questions you can, and in the end do what works best for you.
Thank you I agree

Welcome everyone starts somewhere and don't forget you learn best by doing it and seeing what works best for you every tank is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming together. Sump soon 40Breeder -IceCap 3k Gyre - Maxspect Razor R420R- Reef Octopus BH 1000 - Ac 70 w/ChemiPure Blue & Polyfilter - 38lbs Marco Rock. Caribsea Live Sand Been running 2 3/4 Months. So I'm just starting. Everything is very healthy & growing. Pretty pleased so far." In it to win it " Lol ✔️

Attachments

• IMG_5694.PNG
    IMG_5694.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 563
Coming together. Sump soon 40Breeder -IceCap 3k Gyre - Maxspect Razor R420R- Reef Octopus BH 1000 - Ac 70 w/ChemiPure Blue & Polyfilter - 38lbs Marco Rock. Caribsea Live Sand Been running 2 3/4 Months. So I'm just starting. Everything is very healthy & growing. Pretty pleased so far." In it to win it " Lol ✔️
NICE SET UP !
WELCOME ABOARD !

NICE SET UP !
WELCOME ABOARD !

Thanks happy to be hear. Always looking to learn and NEVER taking one opinion. Although the gentlemen that go to my local fish store seem like a bunch of good guys. And the owner is Terrific. I wouldn't be where I am without him. SeaCreatures RI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

def no complaints from me. Been to a few places and keep going back there every time. I'm new so I don't do well with ppl talking to like an idiot (short temper) lol. But John always answers a houndred ?'S every time I go. I take his advice all the time. Even though he keeps telling me to get a sump. Lol. I will

I do need a Sybon Refractometer & a BubbleMagus Curve 5. If anyone has one. I keep messaging a dude on here but never answers. I will find one. Until then I will wait for the sump

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back