Lazy sunday.. I think not!

Abrooks12376

Non-member
Been meaning to get this going for a couple weeks. Dry time... may as well crack a cold one and do some yard work... hmmm better make it 2 cold ones! Yard work sucks
fee344a56121684c1eb73c705f4df629.jpg
33d171693cd778136fba4776147e78c1.jpg
780da47d32d1c3cca48c97555faba32f.jpg
4106c1822c03ec6cf47ba1714851b9a3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Oh yah.. going to be an acrylic net top!! Peace out egg crate and shadowing

And I really thought its only yard work! Always good to squeeze in reefing projects on a nice day! Have fun! Thanks for the netting bro! I finished 1 cover and now working on the second one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to self.. do not leave black painted pvc in direct sunlight on a 90° day..

And I really thought its only yard work! Always good to squeeze in reefing projects on a nice day! Have fun! Thanks for the netting bro! I finished 1 cover and now working on the second one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yah.. making cabinet doors, had all the right tools out. Yard work continues to suck though.. I'd so much rather go to tropic isle over Lowes on a Sunday..

This is pvc board painted black? How will this eliminate shadows from the frame?
Yes, it shouldn't block the the light I use, a full length bar it would. We shall see. If it's trash it's trashed;)

Ok my understanding is there was eggcrate over the top before this and this replaces eggcrate. The shadow was from the eggcrate. Now I understand. I was thinking that it was to replace the aluminium framing that most people use

This is most likely bound for the trash. It's a shame.. seems the tension of the netting is enough to pull the frame out of whack. Back to the lab.. try again..

Just dont put the net so tight
My IM nuvo sr-60 top its not that tight . It dosent need to be to tense

Pretty much any rectangular shape not crossbraced will be able to get pulled out of shape. Loosen lightly and try again.

He's even judging this build.. no jogs/cut outs with aluminum screen kit. Looks like it will be a hybrid. Screen kit with a pvc filler in back.
23b4ad89d8b52d34f3e572ffdd79230a.jpg

He's even judging this build.. no jogs/cut outs with aluminum screen kit. Looks like it will be a hybrid. Screen kit with a pvc filler in back.
23b4ad89d8b52d34f3e572ffdd79230a.jpg

I'm pretty sure I had that type of fish way back when , sevrum or something like that?

I brought a pair of Severum back from Germany and in a few months I had hundreds, couldn't give them away fast enough lol

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back