Clean up crew Group buy ?

I was going to try out yet it seems pretty reasonable
http://www.reeftopia.com/reefaquariumsnails.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered a pack of ultra rock nems from this guy and was happy with it. Of course not all were ultra but 3/6 were really nice. I’d trust this source for clean up crew. Might even be worth reaching out to ask about a large order..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is taking the lead on this thing? Lol. I feel like we are all placing an order but no one is going to make the order.

@Arsalan @Aquatic Nerd either of you taking lead? I know Josh has the rock flower group buy he’s gotta get on.

I can take lead if no one else wants to.

I just realized the reeftopia has bulk prices on their site. I think this is actually as good as it might get. Please check it out.

http://reeftopia.com/completecatalog-a.htm

I think the best way to do it would be to place our specific orders on this thread, then I can consolidate all orders to see which deals we can get. Then according to final order to be placed, we divi up the costs according to orders. I can add up the numbers for each person and post here. Then buyers can PayPal the club account in advance so I don’t deal with flakes, then we can make sure they’ll be ready for pick up at the auction.

How does that sound for everyone?

Unfortunately I don’t think I can wait that long. Two new tanks that need crews ASAP. For those of you just replenishing it should be a good deal thoygh.

Sorry came back from vacation and work is still a mess, even worse so now with our revolving door of new management.

That said I will sit down and look at the thread and compile my list haha

this would take a few weeks right? My 125 has just about finished cycling so i think this wouldnt work for me

Hi, if the plan is to have them at the auction then I'm very interested.
20 ceriths
20 golden astraea
10 nerites
3 emeralds

Ideally I would like to find a source of trochus snails but this place doesn't seem to carry them.

picking up at auction also along with many new corals I hope.
15 ceriths
15 nerites
15 golden astraea
15-20 hermit crabs assorted

Just received my 100 cerith snails from allfishessentials they're small about 1/2 inch each but they're moving so I'm happy. Let's see if they eat hair algae
15494744680721855554564.jpg

Bump

Putting a deadline of Sunday 2/24 for orders. I’ll update a list by Tuesday 26th with prices for each order. All placed orders must be paid for to the club by Friday 3/1. Orders can be ready for pick up at the auction on 3/10.

Here is my updated list
10 astrea (golden or otherwise)
10 blue legged hermits
15 cerith
10 nerites
1 fighting conch. (2 if we need it to fill the order)

I got some bumble bees the other day so that should stock me for a while I hope

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back