Who else beside Liveaquaria

uhupong

BRS Member
I have just got a bad experience from liveaquaria.com and not looking to buy from them again.

Is there other online reputable seller that sell colony similar to "Driverden"?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have just got a bad experience from liveaquaria.com and not looking to buy from them again.

Is there other online reputable seller that sell colony similar to "Driverden"?

What are you looking for?

They couldn't ship 400 worth of corals to me due to the weather issue(which i completely understand).But instead of confirming with me for the next friday delievery (only day of the week im home). They just blindly ship the items out for a random day arrival.

Talked to 3 customer reps plus emails and they blame me for calling to let them know late.

Not satisfied.

Big Aussie SPS colony

Check with @dz6t owner of Acro Garden in Concord, MA or someone else here. Not my personal experience, but others have said Boom Corals, World Wide Corals and others. Try starting a thread about where people shop for coral online. I like Boom, WWC, Tidal Gardens, All Delight Corals, and a couple others I can't think of at the moment. Good Luck.

You can check ASD. They at times have full wild colonies. Some good looking acros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Aussie SPS colony

Check with @dz6t owner of Acro Garden in Concord, MA or someone else here. Not my personal experience, but others have said Boom Corals, World Wide Corals and others. Try starting a thread about where people shop for coral online. I like Boom, WWC, Tidal Gardens, All Delight Corals, and a couple others I can't think of at the moment. Good Luck.
Thanks. I must admit that it is difficult to beat DriverDen price which is very attractive (also 14 days garantee). Other online sellers tend to be more of a "designer" type coral instead of wild collection as well.

If anyone around Lowell wants so split shipping from aquasd tomorrow let me know. I was thinkin about picking up an anemone if they still have it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I must admit that it is difficult to beat DriverDen price which is very attractive (also 14 days garantee). Other online sellers tend to be more of a "designer" type coral instead of wild collection as well.

Myself personally, I'd rather go with something that is aquacultured versus someone grabbing from the ocean. I know that's where they all originate from but each time something is fragged and grown out in captivity it becomes a lot more stable to out environments. Just my $.02

I wish Marinedepot still have their live stock section to compete with liveaquaria.

Myself personally, I'd rather go with something that is aquacultured versus someone grabbing from the ocean. I know that's where they all originate from but each time something is fragged and grown out in captivity it becomes a lot more stable to out environments. Just my $.02
Agree.. i 90%of the time grow coral from a frag, but this time i need this center piece for the 160G tank i just set up. In the past I have bought from local quite often especially Dong among other.

So Liveaquaria customer service finally wake up and recalled the package back to their facility.

I hope the corals enjoy the trip to Boston.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back