40 breeder that could

Chris A.

Formally toomanyfish
BRS Member
So I’ve been wanting to start building a 40b for a while and finally started. I acquired the tank for free here on BRS and bought a stand/canopy from a member as well.

Here’s last weeks accomplishments.
6051A2DE-B407-4437-AE3B-997BDBF445C9.jpeg
7C0866BA-9179-448C-8783-413728892833.jpeg
Was able to sand the stand/canopy and give them a coat of paint. Hopefully this weekend I can repeat the process. Adding some dead rock to a 29 gallon tub with some bleach for a week (maybe more ) to get rid of anything nasty that might be on it
Will keep posting as progress continues

nice stand can’t be wait to see it come along, definitely following along for this one[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not much has happened, busy at work and life. I did pick up a sicce 5.0 to run my skimmer. I’m contemplating making a manifold and running it off that pump as well. Bought a computer fan to put in the canopy to keep it cooler. Hoping for some good weather next weekend so I can get the painting finished.

Not much has happened, busy at work and life. I did pick up a sicce 5.0 to run my skimmer. I’m contemplating making a manifold and running it off that pump as well. Bought a computer fan to put in the canopy to keep it cooler. Hoping for some good weather next weekend so I can get the painting finished.
Wish I was even at the painting stage.

Big pump for a skimmer, no?

It comes with a hole saw, literally a complete kit :)
I started pricing making my own and was almost double not including labor

I have 1.25 drain and (2) 3/4 returns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back