Gone Toadstools and gorgonians

Jessi

Non-member
1. Green toadstools (Sarcophyton sp.)
Healthy and hardy. Six available: one on a round frag base, five anchored to bits of rubble.
2019-05-17_4894_small2.JPG

2. Gorgonians
Healthy, fast-growing, easy to frag, and will try to gradually encrust anything they touch. Four chunks are available, 10-20cm high. This was one large colony, now split into pieces. Several are mounted on short bits of acrylic rod.

I got these from Paul's tank after the April BRS meeting and I don't have space for all of them in my display tank. They have been in fish-free quarantine (on general principle) for the past six weeks.
2019-06-01_4915_small3.JPG

Available for free or for trade in Somerville MA.

If you want to trade - I am on the lookout for interesting soft/LPS coral in general. More specifically:
* purple blade gorgonian
* other gorgonians
* duncan (Duncanopsammia axifuga)
* flowerpot (Goniopora sp.)
* zoa/paly polyps (especially orange or purple)

Last edited:
I would like some of each for my nano tank. I will send you a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could donate them to the club for a softie grow out contest also.

1. Green toadstools (Sarcophyton sp.)
Healthy and hardy. Six available: one on a round frag base, five anchored to bits of rubble.
View attachment 126753

2. Gorgonians
Healthy, fast-growing, easy to frag, and will try to gradually encrust anything they touch. Four chunks are available, 10-20cm high. This was one large colony, now split into pieces. Several are mounted on short bits of acrylic rod.

I got these from Paul's tank after the April BRS meeting and I don't have space for all of them in my display tank. They have been in fish-free quarantine (on general principle) for the past six weeks.
View attachment 126754

Available for free or for trade in Somerville MA.

If you want to trade - I am on the lookout for interesting soft/LPS coral in general. More specifically:
* purple blade gorgonian
* other gorgonians
* duncan (Duncanopsammia axifuga)
* flowerpot (Goniopora sp.)
* zoa/paly polyps (especially orange or purple)

I've received a bunch of messages and am coordinating with people individually to pick them up. So, I still have 3 toadstools in my tank, but I think they're all ~claimed.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back