Free Tank exploded, shelf fell, I’m done!

s_kelley

BRS Member
Ok so today I got a call from my son frantically saying that the fish tank exploded in my living room. I ran home to clean up the mess most of my stuff is lost equipment fried from the water but I do have two large rocks one covered in green hairy mushrooms the other in bubble tip anatomy is a clam the size of a football two nice clown fish a yellow tang and a melanarus wrasse. Everything is in a brute barrel right now with a circulating pump I will add a small heater shortly but if anybody would like to come get these for for absolutely free shoot Me a msg.
I contacted Underwater World to see if he would take donations but he said he’s almost out of livestock and not willing to take anything else you had to worry about.
So if anyone wants an almost instant reef tank come grab this stuff
A603BF06-29C3-42E7-81A9-FDBF7A79A818.jpeg

Pm
Back to the first response I got aros, if he can’t ill shoot the next a msg

Ok so today I got a call from my son frantically saying that the fish tank exploded in my living room. I ran home to clean up the mess most of my stuff is lost equipment fried from the water but I do have two large rocks one covered in green hairy mushrooms the other in bubble tip anatomy is a clam the size of a football two nice clown fish a yellow tang and a melanarus wrasse. Everything is in a brute barrel right now with a circulating pump I will add a small heater shortly but if anybody would like to come get these for for absolutely free shoot Me a msg.
I contacted Underwater World to see if he would take donations but he said he’s almost out of livestock and not willing to take anything else you had to worry about.
So if anyone wants an almost instant reef tank come grab this stuff View attachment 126887
Damn dude that a major bummer. Sorry that happened.

Thanks for all the supportive messages to everyone reaching out offering help and equipment. I believe I have all the stuff spoken for with aros. Gonna take a break from reefing for a bit but I know I’ll be back. Still cleaning and can’t respond to everyone individually

All livestock is gone thanks aros!!! Thanks again everyone today was not a good day

Sorry to hear man. Stories like this just remind me why I shouldn't get back in the deep end. Good luck with the clean up.

Sorry to hear that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every reefer's nightmare :( I'm going home today and rechecking all my big rocks/shelves :oops:

Oh no! That sucks man! You were on the bod when I first joined the club and it will be sad to hear you will be tankless for a while. Let us know if there is anything you need when you decide to get your hands salty again

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back