Free Come and Get It, I'm Done

I was going to say clean up crew= soap, shampoo, and lots of fabreez.... but maid works too!

Maid? Try demolition crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm posting this with a heavy heart...
As much as I love having Corals & Fish, it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I will be re-homing my collection.

Please don't ask any questions, as I can't handle talking about it.

Below is a list of what's available. All FREE of charge, but to good homes only. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks for reading and understanding......

1. Dustpan and brush

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Vaccuum

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

hahaha wayy to funny. good collection sorry to see you go ;)

Currently teaching 18 year old son how to drive. Not sure why... he already knows how to drive better than I do. :eek: Willing to trade for .... anything.

Would consider 74 year old that at Fragtastic may or may not have said of me to my boyfriend "your daughter..."
5 cats and one dog
Dust pan
Broken Dyson
snail shell

Currently teaching 18 year old son how to drive. Not sure why... he already knows how to drive better than I do. :eek: Willing to trade for .... anything.

Would consider 74 year old that at Fragtastic may or may not have said of me to my boyfriend "your daughter..."
5 cats and one dog
Dust pan
Broken Dyson
snail shell
That would be the one, lol. He even said it to me. I'll go with he's old for $100

That happens to my wife too.
I remembered when we first met my daughter’s fiancé’s father years ago, he was confused about who was his sons girlfriend and who was the mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back