Sold nems I need gone!

cstacks

Non-member
Hi my nem is splitting for some reason I have no idea what is going on it has been fine for months and now it has split into 5 nems! I'm going to do a waterchange today see if that helps.

I would sell the first 2 for $20 each and the last 3 for $40 each if anyone wants one.

IMG_9558.JPG

IMG_9929.JPG

IMG_9930.JPG

IMG_9932.JPG

Hi my nem is splitting for some reason I have no idea what is going on it has been fine for months and now it has split into 5 nems! I'm going to do a waterchange today see if that helps.

I would sell the first 2 for $20 each and the last 3 for $40 each if anyone wants one.

I had a burst of nem splits about a year ago and it turned out to be my salinity was way up, I had not calibrated my refractometer in a long time and it got pretty high. As soon as I got it back to normal they went back to normal and started getting big. Just something to check

If i had my cube setup i'd snag them as i want those in a separate system. Definitely not with my mixed reef setups. GLWS and if you have some when i'm cycled and ready please HMU

Thanks! I know the covid has made it so I have to make my own salt water and I know I always screw up the salinity. I'll do a big water change today hopefully that will fix everything thanks for the advice :)

View attachment 141126

View attachment 141127

View attachment 141128

View attachment 141125
I'll take one I can pick it up Friday or Saturday Friday I can pick it up after 1 PM if it's still available thank you

Sold sorry for those that didnt get it. I had someone take all of them for me. I have trumpets kryptonite and a few other corals ill make a new post.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back