Sold For Sale 20 Gallon JBJ Cubey Package $300

Jcan

Non-member
I am selling the tank, stand, hydor slim skim protein skimmer, heater, Innovation Marine Waveling powerhead, Innovative Marine Hydrofill 5 gallon ato auto glass reservoir, Tunze OSMOLATOR Nano 3152 AUTO Top Off, custom white screen and return pump.

*** I will also give the original light that came with the tank but I modified it back bracket so I could mount my Hydra. The tank has no scratches and the stand is in perfect condition. The tank was great and I had it running at full capacity until I upgraded. Attached is my build thread to give an idea of my time with the tank. I am only looking to sell the whole package please.

*** I also have some live rock I could give as well to get you up and running in no time!

I am locating in Boston and a have parking spot in the loading area for larger items and a elevator so picking it up will be extremely easy.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.29.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.30.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.30.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.44.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 9.35.31 PM.png

I am selling the tank, stand, hydor slim skim protein skimmer, heater, Innovation Marine Waveling powerhead, Innovative Marine Hydrofill 5 gallon ato auto glass reservoir, Tunze OSMOLATOR Nano 3152 AUTO Top Off, custom white screen and return pump.

*** I will also give the original light that came with the tank but I modified it back bracket so I could mount my Hydra. The tank has no scratches and the stand is in perfect condition. The tank was great and I had it running at full capacity until I upgraded. Attached is my build thread to give an idea of my time with the tank. I am only looking to sell the whole package please.

*** I also have some live rock I could give as well to get you up and running in no time!

I am locating in Boston and a have parking spot in the loading area for larger items and a elevator so picking it up will be extremely easy.

.View attachment 141354View attachment 141355View attachment 141356
View attachment 141358

View attachment 141357

so tempting

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back