Love the reef and fish

Budget_Reef

Non-member
Love the reef is my go to store I go practically every week because it is close by. I have never had a bad experience or 3ven gotten sick fish. Recently I have gotten some new fish from there and they are both doing great. One is a hector's goby who has allot of personality and a royal gramma. First I would recommend a royal gramma for ever nano tank, they are colorful and really friendly after a few days. Almost all my corals and fish are from love the reef and just think if anyone ever thinks they want to visit they should definitely check them out!

Love the reef is my go to store I go practically every week because it is close by. I have never had a bad experience or 3ven gotten sick fish. Recently I have gotten some new fish from there and they are both doing great. One is a hector's goby who has allot of personality and a royal gramma. First I would recommend a royal gramma for ever nano tank, they are colorful and really friendly after a few days. Almost all my corals and fish are from love the reef and just think if anyone ever thinks they want to visit they should definitely check them out!

yea my favorite store to

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back