BiGGie's Build

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Thought I'd create an actual build thread. This has been an ongoing love affair for some time now and will continue to a be a slow process for me. I acquired a Deep Blue Rimless Frag tank from @Sean B a while back and the process has begun. Obligatory pic with my daughter cheesing for the camera.
IMG_20200104_194952_652.jpg

Went to Lowes and bought some 2x4's and some Rustoleum black paint.
IMG_20200305_175527.jpg

Thought I'd create an actual build thread. This has been an ongoing love affair for some time now and will continue to a be a slow process for me. I acquired a Deep Blue Rimless Frag tank from @Sean B a while back and the process has begun. Obligatory pic with my daughter cheesing for the camera.
View attachment 144574
Went to Lowes and bought some 2x4's and some Rustoleum black paint.
View attachment 144575

Can’t wait to see the build

Currently this frag tank and another tank are connected to the one sump. Here's some plumbing pictures.
IMG_20200419_144133.jpg

Changed out the barb fitting and used a Spears check valve on the return plumbing.
IMG_20200419_145506.jpg

Added a two outlet manifold off to the side for some reactors.
IMG_20200419_142115.jpg

The 57 Rimless will be replacing the kitchen temp tank and probably be a LPS, mushroom and zoa tank. I will be replacing the 57 with a 120 rimless as soon as gl***c**** actually stops giving my friend the run around and ships his 8 footer. It's been 9 weeks since completion. Pic for reference.
IMG_1412.jpg
IMG_1474.jpg
IMG_1610.jpg

Looks good got some nice equipment . Too bad you are still waiting for the 120
Tell me about it. His tanks been 9 weeks past due on delivery. They keep telling him be, I told him come pick me up we'll take a ride to Tennessee, crack some skulls and grab that tank, lol. Old days stuff we used to partake in. Now we're middle aged men that just deal with shortcomings.

Hopefully you will get it soon
Agreed, Fingers crossed. Worst part is he had some sharks and other big fish coming on the 14th, Live Aquaria shipped them out to him a week ago and were like oops.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back