BiGGie's Build

Another small update over here. Picked up the ADJ 15 amp rocker switch and installed into the cabinet. Toggle 1 is my return pump for now until the controller gets hooked up. Toggle 2 is for my first Tunze 6095 running a wave program, toggle 3 is for my second Tunze 6095 running a full stream. The 2 heaters will remain on their own dedicated circuit. I plan on adding another 2 to 3 Tunze's in the future for the 100 gallon, these will also be plugged in here. Tomorrow at some point will be wire management and the routing of the RoDi line from the top off container to the barrels in the other room. Stay tuned
IMG_20200829_013337.jpg

Came up with this chicken scratch sketch the other night while not being able to sleep.
IMG_20200911_184616.jpg

Cutout a divider panel and some center support for the weight from the tank above
IMG_20200911_184541.jpg

Plans are to have two shelves below the power strip. Top shelf will hold the Profilux P4 and the under that will hold the KH Director and associated doser. This will leave a decent space below for some containers and such.
IMG_20200911_191141.jpg

10 gallon Trigger ATO container and Geo Reef Calcium Reactor will be to the right of the partition. Couple coats of gloss white paint, some fasteners and then on to the rockwork.

So organized.

I could give someone an aneurysm if I posted a photo of my wiring rat's nest...

I love the chicken scratch drawing. I have enough to fill an encyclopedic. when you can’t sleep it the best time to focus your thoughts.

I love the chicken scratch drawing. I have enough to fill an encyclopedic. when you can’t sleep it the best time to focus your thoughts.
The drawing and the end result look the same. Pretty good chicken scratch planning. ::thumbs up::

How big is the ATO tank?
Dimensional or capacity? 10 x 16 x 15 or 10 gallons. Currently evaporating about about 1 to 1.5 gals a day with ac running constantly. I'm sure it'll be a lot more once the new tank is wet. After I get the CaRx in place, I may go bigger or just eliminate and plumb directly from fresh water barrel.

Last edited:
How big is the ATO tank? I asked because it doesn’t look to be sizable for 1.5gal a day of evaporation. I’d go for the larger barrel outside the stand.

How big is the ATO tank? I asked because it doesn’t look to be sizable for 1.5gal a day of evaporation. I’d go for the larger barrel outside the stand.
Originally I bought it for another tank and scratched that tank for the one above.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back