Ann. HumbleFish Zoom Meeting

Who Plans on Coming to the Zoom Meeting Saturday Night at 7pm?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
come on everyone I see on or FB page, posts people wanting more interactions as a club. We need more than 6 people to show up to continue to make these zoom presentations successful. this is not like a you tube live stream, you can actually interact and ask questions to these guests. Let’s break a zoom meeting club meeting record. I mean come on you don’t even have to leave your living room LOL! I figure we have 50-90 members minimum we hope to see at least 30 people on this one. I have seen many fish disease questions in the forum lately why not get these answered by someone with real experience / data. Hope to see you all there. Happy Reefing!!

7 pm is the start of bedtime at my house... So it really depends on how cooperative the kids are being. I'll definitely try to make it though!

Don't we all but considering Covid, it'll be what we're using for the foreseeable future.
I know, boy do I ever, but I think my mention of that was a hint, albeit in very few words, of why participation might be low. Honestly, the virtual social thing bums people out sometimes. I am sure there are many that prefer it too. There is good in it, and I am happy it is being done. Thanks to all who arranged it!

literally bums are out - Zoom meetings

literally bums are out - Zoom meetings
Oh I know mine will be. Just wait.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back