Share This Page

bdaley

Well-Known Member, from Danville, NH

BRS Member
bdaley was last seen:
Oct 22, 2017 at 11:24 AM
    1. Flame Angel
      Flame Angel
      Good for you... Are you settling or does the house have what you want in a house? Land, big cellar, etc.
    2. steevareno
      steevareno
      Trying to pm u
    3. bdaley
      bdaley
      yes I was told to hire an adjuster to keep the insurance company honest so I did, they take like 8%, I am covered for 150k of personal prop. Time will tell.

Thanks
      Brian
    4. Fishport
      Fishport
      Your inbox for private messages is full.

Brian,
      I don't know how things are today, but when we had our fire in 1979, we had contractors and claims adjustors at the scene before the fire trucks left. I asked the real estate expert at the bank where we secured our mortgage for recommendations for claim adjustors in order to get a knowledgeable recommendation.

But I don't know if banks have staff with hands on real estate experience anymore. I don't even know how much a claims adjustor is required versus using your own knowledge of costs. Just would like to see you come out the other side of this with the least amount of loss possible. My impression of you is that you will do well at managing the many tasks ahead.

I'd offer to personally help but I have little in the way of time and physical ability to back up the well intentioned sentiment. Good luck from here on Brian.

Ralph
      Fishport
    5. Crossfire636
      Crossfire636
      Hello, if the mother rose falls through ill take it. Thank you
  • About

Other Forum Screennames:
    ReefCentral =
    Reefs.org =

Signature

Retired Navy.