Recent content by bvs12

1. bvs12

Stand/Furniture Maker -

I can! I have built quite a few stands for other people on this group. Feel free to message me with details. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  2. bvs12

Snowflake eel

My wife gave me the OK to get ride of some of my damsel fish that came with the tank. So they will be up for grabs as soon as I catch them. But in return she wants a couple select fish. A couple wrasses and goby. But the one I don't have any experience with is a snow flake eel. We went to...
  3. bvs12

FS Big!! Toad stool

Give me an offer I will entertain anything. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  4. bvs12

FS Big!! Toad stool

Bump Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  5. bvs12

FS Big!! Toad stool

Any offer or trade? Worse I can say is no. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  6. bvs12

FS Big!! Toad stool

More green not so much blue. Let me know if you want to see it in person Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  7. bvs12

FS Big!! Toad stool

Also attached to about an 8"x6"x6" rock Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  8. bvs12

FS Big!! Toad stool

Debating on selling this big toadstool coral that have. It is huge. You can see in the picture next to the water bottle. And it is in a 120 gal tank. Taking offers cash or trade. I know I have to put up a price per rules so $200. Don't really know what the going rate would be for it. So...
  9. bvs12

My new SC Aquarium starfire 120 gallon build

Thanks I really enjoyed making it!! Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  10. bvs12

How to improve color to be the opposite of tan?

Ya and the one behind it is about the same size. And pretty big finger leather. All in a 120 gal tank Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  11. bvs12

How to improve color to be the opposite of tan?

I have a few big leathers in my tank. My sps and lps seem to have nice color but don't think they grow as fast as they should. But could have been the lights I just added t5 to my LEDs and already seems to be helping. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  12. bvs12

FS Want to trade some frags.

Willing to meet half way if that helps? Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  13. bvs12

Peabody MA Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  14. bvs12

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  15. bvs12

Anyone want to trade some frags? I can cut a frag of anything I pictured in trade for a sps or lps frag that I don't have. Not really looking for money would rather just trade. Pm me if interested. Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk