Share This Page

cilyjr

Chris, Male, from warwick ri

Staff Member Moderator BRS Member
cilyjr was last seen:
Nov 21, 2017 at 9:10 PM
    1. nbpt27
      nbpt27
      What was the model of that camera u were showing me that is on your tank? Thank Rich
    2. mannysmusic
      mannysmusic
      Hi, Is that bubble tip for sale in the pic?
    3. smithcreek
      smithcreek
      Hey Chris, Dave Smith (smithcreek) here. Trying to pm you but your inbox is full.
    4. caputo08
      caputo08
      Hey i see you are on here right now, i dont know if you remember me but i bopught those few coral off of you. anyway i am having some issues with my tank and i feel as if you would be the best person to ask

thanks
      Christian
    5. cilyjr
      cilyjr
      you as well... i will be in Oregon as of tuesday...we should plan a trip up to some stores when i get back....
    6. FreshFish
      FreshFish
      Heya Chris,

If I don't talk to you MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & Erin. Have a great holiday.

John
    7. FreshFish
      FreshFish
      I am planning on heading to Water World tomorrow at noon with my Son & daughter. You are welcome to come if you like. I went to see John At Sea creatures picked up a MH bulb, powerhead & a Kole tang. I'm really getting back into this.
    8. FreshFish
      FreshFish
      Heya Chris. Long time no see.

Give me a call some time. Maybe hit a fish store.

I am planning on going to Michele's for the next meeting. i need more corals.
  • About

Other Forum Screennames:

Signature

180inwall, 75 sump, 20l frag ,3x MH 250w Radium, recirc modded asm g-3, aqua controller apex,2x ecotech mp40qd , 350lbs LR