Recent content by clamm

1. clamm

Nicks Stick Pics......

Man no changes needed. Let that thing grow out and totm will be yours. Very nice work
  2. clamm

FS Multiple Effects Processor & 14 Channel Mixer (Worcester, MA)

The mixer isn't powered right ?
  3. clamm

ORA Released Captive Bred Manderins

Yup, these will be a true asset to the hobby. All the more reason to support ORA whenever possible...stuff like this... GOOD JOB!
  4. clamm

ORA Released Captive Bred Manderins

Were Mandarins hard to keep. I don't remember mandarins being that hard to keep?? Mine I always got from -b- and they would eat frozen or I wouldn't buy them... I guess my experience with them really wasn't that long, maybe 1.5 yrs...I just didn't have too much of a problem ... Others?
  5. clamm

FS Fender Acoustic Electric

I have a martin and a taylor that I love, both acoustic elecs, but if you want to part with the strap send me a pm. That is a good price, put it on craigs list...you will probably get some more exposure there. Good luck! Free Bump.
  6. clamm

FS Fender Acoustic Electric

That strap is awesome!
  7. clamm

What a beauty. Mantis!

I wish I could claim this pic as my own, but I found it from the eyepoppers section of foxnews. Still its worthy of posting here. To give credit what credit is due the sight says the source is: Source: Roy L. Caldwell, Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley
  8. clamm

FS Music/Studio/Guitar Equipment

Digital Reference Drum Mike set … Always in a studio and never gigged. ($60.00) ^^^^^^^ Still available, if so can I get the model #.
  9. clamm

My 180

how long have you had the goni?
  10. clamm

FS FS: Nintendo Wii (brand new)

My company has a special where I can get them for 99.00. I would be willing to try if someone wants a great deal.
  11. clamm

Pictures of Rob's 60 cube

nice tank and nice pics! :)
  12. clamm

WTB Looking for a 14k Phoenix DE 150 watt bulb

I ran them in a fixure, liked the color alot, don't know if they were good for growth, they were ok, but I think I had better results on the 10K's
  13. clamm

Softy's tanks rule

totm possibly here. very nice post some more pics.
  14. clamm

Video!

great look tank, great video from a cell phone.
  15. clamm

Pittsburgh, PA stores?

most of what I have seen have trouble taking care of gold fish...so im still looking.

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks
Frank's Frags