Share This Page

mannysmusic

Well-Known Member, from East Providence, RI

BRS Member
mannysmusic was last seen:
Nov 21, 2017 at 11:05 AM
    1. mcf6188
      mcf6188
      hi MANN hows it going. this is chris .have not talked in a while. you know what my daughter is getting marries in may .so are you willing to d.j this i know it is a while away .but. i bought a bio about a month ago just cleaning it up. no plans you .i only paid 50 bucks for it is @ 3 years old in great shape. do you still have the bta or did you sell it .i know i am late .talk later chris
    2. Oceanic144
      Oceanic144
      JHey Manny its Aaron guy who bought your sm orange linka star. Anyhow any orange acan on the large size or you looking to get rid of any colonies? One more questionhow much gsp do u have need to replace what my anenome wipped out pls call or text 5089512805 aaron
    3. gene22
      gene22
      Hi Manny, what is your text no
    4. frank180reef
      frank180reef
      Hi did I ever get back to you on your tyre e question?
    5. Rego401
      Rego401
      Text me ill sent you pics 4025332105
    6. pesto
      pesto
      I don't think there is any requirement to have sand. That is an awesome fish ...great color and super active.
    7. Tone
      Tone
      Hi manny I actually just moved out of riverside back to rumford nd yes east providence and riverside have a couple reefers u will find on here....as. well as seekonk and so on...the only frag I have available at the moment is a frag of cherry corals boo berry montipora...google it for pic..if your intrested and a frag of zoas pink/peach I would say...I would trade both or sale..
  • About

Mainframe Systems Programmer & Mobile DJ
    Other Forum Screennames:
    ReefCentral =
    Reefs.org =
    Reef Tanks!