Recent content by msanchez_4342

1. M

FS Premium frags

Pm sent
  2. M

Hanna checkers

I used the AlK and phosphorus, they are awesome. Easy to use. Don’t get the calcium, that one takes a long time, and gives false reading, since it only uses a small sample water from your tank.
  3. M

Sold Red sea reefer 450

Send me a pm with your phone number, I think I have someone that’s wants it.
  4. M

Sold Red sea reefer 450

Wow what a deal! I have the same tank and I love it!
  5. M

FS high end frags for sale

Buy with confidence! Jose has the best sps frags! Pest free and great coloration. You won’t be disappointed to take the the trip to his house.
  6. M

WTB RR Angry Bird

looking for a nice size angry bird. Please text me to 401-692-2425 if you have one. Thanks!!
  7. M

FS WD

Lol I have it, just been crazy busy.
  8. M

FS WD

I have a 1 inch encrusted WD for sale! Asking price is 130. I am located in providence RI
  9. M

FS 60g deep blue shallow and stand

Where are you located?
  10. M

FS 120 Reef ready tank

Send me a text I will provide you with pics
  11. M

FS Corals

Hey guys, I have a duncan colony with 20-30 heads, a war coral and a frag of rastas with 7-10 heads and 4 heads of hammers for $160. I am located in RI. Please text me for pics 401-692-2425.
  12. M

FS 120 Reef ready tank

Hey guys I have a 120 reef ready tank with stand. I also have a sump. The tank is 48 x 24. I am asking 400 or best offer. My number is 401-692-2425
  13. M

FS Judging Interest - Tank, Stand and Overflow ONLY

Hey send me a text please. 401-692-2425. I am interested
  14. M

WTB 120 g stand

Hi, Recently I bought a 120 tank but the stand is in horrible shape. I am looking for a nice looking stand for a 120 gallon tank. The tank is 4ft. Thanks!!
  15. M

FS Wwc bounce mushroom

Hey is the wwc bounce mushroom still available?

Upcoming Events

Saturday April 20, 2019
BRS April Meeting
Taunton VFW
82 Ingell St
Taunton, MA