1. pokerfish

FS Bow flex max trainer

Thats half the price new.
  2. pokerfish

FS Bow flex max trainer

Bump $800 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. pokerfish

FS Bow flex max trainer

Bump. Get in shape. You know you need to. $ talks. Make an offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. pokerfish

FS 6” subwoofer

I have a 6” Acoustic Audio subwoofer. 250 watt max. Comes with 12ft sub wire. It’s a small cube and will add some thump to a home theater stereo set up. Just cleaning some stuff out. Will take $25 cash. I’m in Quincy MA. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. pokerfish

FS Bow flex max trainer

I have a Bowflex max trainer M5 that has been used very little since I bought it.( 2 dozen 14 min workouts?) My wife doesn’t like it and she bought a treadmill so there’s no space for 2 cardio machines. This thing gives a killer workout in 14 minutes and has lots of other programs for burning...
  6. pokerfish

Local crabs?

I suspect this is a dumb question but... Can you acclimate local crabs from Quincy bay to a reef tank? We get tons of little ones as the tide goes out. My guess is that even if they make the temperature change they probably devour corals? Just wondering if anyone has done it or if it’s doable...
  7. pokerfish

FS Bubble magus skimmer body

Ok. So I’m guessing I’ve greatly over estimated the worth of this thing. My bad. If anyone is interested offer me what you think it’s worth. $50 Trade for a coral? Worthless? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. pokerfish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. pokerfish

I have a very big bubble magus skimmer body that has a non working pump. I don’t know what model it is but it’s 9” across the top of cup and 23” tall. It’s in good condition. I really have no idea what it’s worth but imagine a new pump isn’t that expensive. Hit me with an offer. I will ask $100...
  10. pokerfish

Sold Bose Acoustimass 10 series II surround sound speakers

Bose Acoustimass surround sound system. 3 front cube speakers. ( center, left, right). 2 rears with stands and sub that wires ( all wires included) between amp and speakers. Also 5 wall mounts included. Solid sounding and great looking unit by Bose. Had this listed on CL and Letgo for $300 and...
  11. pokerfish

Dream purchase

I would def go big with something like in wall or room divider. Always wanted one for a showpiece but my wife says we don’t have the space. Unfortunately, she’s right and fortunately, she still likes me so I am happy to cherish what I have on both fronts. Good luck in your quest!
  12. pokerfish

Stay the course?

Thanks. Appreciate opinions. I do have an RODI filter. I just hadn’t unpacked it and get frustrated with it, but I used it for water change and it’s testing 0 tds so I’m good to go. It’s a 54 corner so yeah, the cleanup crew is prob overkill. I’m considering a blue spot or Valentini puffer so...
  13. pokerfish

Stay the course?

Been over 15 years since I cycled a tank, but after losing my tank to flood last year I'm finally getting my reef back. Mixed new water ( Quincy tap water). new sand (petco. not livesand) and rock that sat dry in a rubbermaid tub for a year. Ran it for a week added bottled bacteria daily and...
  14. pokerfish

Starting over question

No problem on the slow. I’ve learned that over the years and my wife will attest that, when it comes to projects anyway, I am a master of slow. Products like prodbio advertise adding fish in a few hours. Seems attractive but I think I understand it’s limitations. The old “ nothing good happens...

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria
Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks