1. Sign up to become a member of the Boston Reefers Society.
Renato
Last Activity:
Sep 16, 2017 at 10:57 AM

Share This Page

Renato

Reef Addicted, Male, from Nashua, NH

BRS Member
Renato was last seen:
Sep 16, 2017 at 10:57 AM
    1. DEIGNAN14
      DEIGNAN14
      no sold out
    2. kl3377
      kl3377
      I will be, there is a lot of clean up left. I have a huge Majano problem, 200 lbs of sand, and a bunch of live rock I have to clean out (covered with Majanos). It is an All Glass 24x24x48 dual overflow, has a black oak All Glass stand and a custom built black canopy, Versa tops (the plastic pieces that connect to the back of the glass are hanging on by a thread) I messed up the silicone on the front corners when i first set it up with the razor attachment on the magfloat, just aesthetic. One of those I cant believe I did that moments. 40 gallon breeder sump that may need some tweaking. $300 I have a custom built light with 2 175 watt electronic MH ballast, 2 96W PC ballast, and two fans. Would need new bulbs $100. If you wanted the rock you can have it.
    3. Monique
      Monique
      I have a 3 week new tank ,9o gallon.. How long do i have to wait to get corals?,the calcium is 420 and everything but the nitrite is good,i have fish only.my rocks are still white. Any suggestion,thank you.
    4. Bria
      Bria
      Dottyback is exploring the whole tank. Likes the rockwork! Eating very well. Swims quite fast, a flash of color when he goes by. Thanks!
    5. dupont603
      dupont603
      When you get ready to sell your live rock and other tank stuff LMK.I'm right next door in Milford.I am in the process of setting up a 215g tank.
  • About

Other Forum Screennames:
    Reef2reef

Signature

120g Mix Reef/40g Sump/Apex Gold +/Simplicity 320DC Skimmer/Jebao RW4/RW8/Waveline DC 6000 Return Pump/ATI Dimmable 8x54w/BRS Dosers/JBJ ATO