Oh boy. Here we go again.

That’s pretty much his standard look. Fortunately for him he is smarter than he looks.

Are you sure she is reef safe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In terms of SE and DE halide, JohnK is right. The center bubble inside the bulbs are the same for both DE and SE. If you do a quantum count using the big ball shape meter that light manufactures use, the total photon counts are similar.

Hmm. She doesn’t nip at polyps or inverts but she doesn’t get along with other females very well. Probably should have introduced her to the tank last.

You already did that, now cross your fingers that all the fish go in the tank later are male.
Wait a minute, for tangs, you can not tell...

At least she’s easy to catch. Unlike that yellow tang in my 90. It’s actually harassing clown fish. Bad attitude.

He’s going in the frag tank for a while when I break down the 90 and put everything in the 180. I’ll put a few other tangs in the 180, let them get good and established and then see how tuff that yellow tang really is.

I love that song! Good beat [emoji28]

The Yellow Tang is in the frag tank. Alone. See if he picks on himself now. Most aggressive tang I’ve ever seen. Even harassed my mandarin.

Here is the aquascape.
565CA74D-5BC1-4042-A1F3-B0A76E2038ED.jpeg

Hmm....nothing? Does it suck? Let me know before I move corals in. I’m feeling shamed right now...

Nice spread. I'd look at like what would happen if a massive wave deposited the rocks in the tank?? Level and plumb rarely occurs naturally. That tank is beast mode, can't wait to see what you do with it.. aside from overstocking humans...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I like the simplicity of the scape, an arch would look better than a flat bridge though.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back