FS Equipment For Sale (MP40, Sump, UV, Ato Tank, Stand, Osmolator)

jdemarco

Non-member
A) MP40QD price is $259 *SOLD*

B) BNIB Trigger 10Gal Acrylic ATO container reduced to $129 shipped
******$119 local pick up!!! *SOLD*

C) SUMP Brand New 20g Glass Sump (high end design features ) reduced to $189

D) ChaetoMAX
fuge light *SOLD*

E) BRS 300W Heater (1yr use) reduced to $25
Pending

And the following below items are soon to be for sale as tank is still running....

REEFLINK (control ecotech with your cell)

25 W Smart Uv

110gal AGA Reef Tank
(48h x 18w x 30 high)

Furniture Grade Black Stand

TUNZE osmolator

Qty 2 BRS Dosers

Live MARCO Rock Covered with real purple Coraline....
there is 110gal worth, large pieces, come to view if interested

Last edited:
MP40QD price reduced $239!!!!

($249 if you need it shipped, I am willing to ship even if u live in Mass but consider it too far of a drive for you)

MP40 is SOLD

Last edited:
300w Heater reduced to $25
Brand new sump reduced to $219
ChaetoMax Fuge Light reduced to $15
REEFLINK still available priced at $65 firm

110gal Tank and Stand $349

Tank + Stand + Live rock + aptasia $475

Eshopps S-200 Skimmer
This will be for sale shortly asking $279
Footprint is great 7 x 9, water level is 7 to 9
Rated to handle a heavy bioload for 120gal and rated for a medium biology up to 200gal

Its in perfect working order with reliable and highly rated Sicce Pump

Frankly this is the best Skimmer I have owned in my 12years of reefing. I was planning to use this Skimmer on my new 6ft build
I Highly recommend this Skimmer

20210822_105155.jpg

20210822_104959.jpg

20210822_105344.jpg

PACKAGE OF 3 AUTOMATIC AIR......SWITCHES ON TO BATTERY POWERED AIR WHEN POWER GOES OUT TO SAVE ALL YOUR FISH DURING POWER OUTAGE....MUST HAVE FOR ANY TANK. JUST PLUG INTO WALL OUTLET AND USE D BATTERIES AND WHEN POWER GOES OFF IT SWITCHES ON TO AERATE YOUR TANK FOR MANY HOURS Package deal $29 for all three.

Emergency Air To Save ALL OF YOUR LIVESTOCK during power outage. Nobody should run a reef/fish tank without these . Easiest way to provide life saving air to your tank mates, they switch on AUTOMATICALLY, when the power goes out. Batteries in each currently 1yr old, comes with extra airstones and airline. Buy all 3 as a package deal for $29. You can't have too many. IMO Small tanks should have 2 and large tanks should have 3 or more. I have always had 3 on my system ready to switch on when automatically when power goes off, even when you aren't home. MUST HAVE , NO BRAINER INEXPENSIVE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT

20210919_095817.jpg

20210919_095809.jpg

Located in Reading/Woburn
Depending on the item, I can ship certain items at the listed price, other items it would be small additional fee as in 10 or 15 bucks.

Will also have for sale a giant lot of DIGITAL AQUATICS CONTROLLER ITEMS in coming weeks.....probes, 3 power bars, Elite head unit, float switches

Will also have for sale Eshopps s200 Protein Skimmer and

KentMarine 60gallons per day 4 stage RODI unit with in line triple TDS monitor

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back