Paul B's thread

It is different. This is a common red tail filefish in my tank. Totally different fish and shape. :)

I also have this guy.

I am running out of room with my other hobbies so I will have to sell my steampunk stuff for about an eighth of what it sells for in an art gallery.
I have been making live edge tables and now I am making a waterfall table.

Very cool. I get so many compliments on my finished table I decided to make more so I bought 5 more pieces of live edge wood. I also have no room for these so I will probably give them away. :D
New Table.JPG

The table is EPIC! it is something that my wife would LOVE! Any pics of your steampunk? We are adding a master suite and need to decorate.

Thank you. I love building them but even building the tables is a little costly. That one cost me $1,200.00 for the materials.

The next few will be much cheaper because I got the wood much cheaper as the guy selling them is moving in a few days and needs to move them. :D I am going back there today to get another one.

The steampunk is here.

FishieBusiness. Yesterday someone on another fish forum bought three of the Steam Punk pieces. Two of which are my favorites. Now I have to figure out how to ship them as they are all heavy.

I still have 5 or 6 Steampunk pieces that I would like to move. Most of them are still in the library on display but will come home in about 5 weeks. 2 or 3 are still in a gallery. I don't have room for them so I am selling them for about a third of the gallery price or a little less. In other words, almost for what they cost to build them.

So far since I have been building them I sold 20 or so of them. I just like building them but can't store them all. I keep a few of my favorites and gave some away. :giggle:

Good Morning. Today is my wedding anniversary. 49 years married to my childhood sweetheart who I met when she was 12. No, I didn't date her then because I am not a Perv contrary to popular opinion. I was going out with her older cousin because I am 6 years older than my wife.

She wrote me all through my time in Nam and I married her when she was 18.

This is not our wedding picture.

Neither is this.

This is not her.

This is. I took this in a mirror when she was 18. How could I not marry this?

We will be going here tonight

Last edited:
Last night I spoke at LIRA (Long Island Reefers Assn.) The treasurer asked me to meet him at the Applebees in Commack. I got there at 6:30 and waited for 40 minutes. It started to rain. I didn't have his phone number or know what he looked like.

Eventually he called me to ask where I was. I said Applebees in Commack..........He said I am at the wrong Commack, he is at the Applebees in Brentwood. OK, Like Duh. So it was only 9 minutes away and I went there just in time to eat and get to the place where I spoke for an hour or a little more. I had fun.

Quote Reply

Back