Search results

1. tommy6905

FS Gold nugget clownfish pair/ btas rock

If the fish can be picked up today ill let them go for $60 for the pair or there being exchanged for store credit.
  2. tommy6905

Rock/nems pending for tomorrow
  3. tommy6905

Bump, if anyone’s interested in the clowns they’d be $80. That’s what the lfs would give for store credit
  4. tommy6905

Couple of better pics under different spectrum
  5. tommy6905

Would like to sell all together for $200 Pair of gold nugget clowns female is darker variation 10 pound rock with 4 green bubble tips, also has some star dust polyps 3-5 pound rock with one rose nem also has one green fuzzy mushroom and some purple star polyps Loose soft coral as well in the...
  6. tommy6905

WTB Auto top off

Before I buy a replacement for my aqua micro ato just seeing if anyone has something for sale
  7. tommy6905

Free Free cheato.....

I’ll take some when it’s available
  8. tommy6905

Hope your days going better then mine

Yes I can move them to my other tank tomorrow.
  9. tommy6905

Thanks bud, appreciate it
  10. tommy6905

I thought about trying to feed them but glad u mentioned this, thanks
  11. tommy6905

Thanks bud, feel bad when there’s nothing that can be done
  12. tommy6905

Lights are ramping down, so hard to get a clear pic. I’m off tomorrow so I’ll try when they come back on
  13. tommy6905

Not good actually, xenias all gone, 3/4 green btas have there mouths gaping. Pretty sure there going to die. Any suggestions, u seem to know your stuff
  14. tommy6905

And the smart micro I believe is suppose to have a fail safe built like the other model. Clearly that didn’t work but to update , clowns are fine. Nems are back open so hopefully they make a full recovery. I set the ato back up last night and it’s working fine and hopefully doesn’t do that...
  15. tommy6905

I understand what u people are saying. When I saw what had happened the first thing i did was check salinity with my refractometer. I swear I dont make this stuff up
  16. tommy6905

You ever find out what the reason was, I mean I thought these things had some type of fail safe after it pumped so much water it would stop and beep
  17. tommy6905

I went down stairs own 630 am, if I was to guess I’d say if started around 6 because it was still pumping what water it could when I heard it
  18. tommy6905

Hope so man, on my way home now to assess the damage