Search results

1. Cpage101

WTB WTB Hanna checker

okay I just saw that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. Cpage101

WTB WTB Hanna checker

@Johnson556 is selling a few in the forum I recall Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. Cpage101

Official December 2016 Softie Growout Thread

Anyone still have this from the grow out? Here is mine still alive LOL! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Cpage101

Reef-breeders Photon V2 /T5HO hybrid conversion

me too and you could fit 2 on each side if you want Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. Cpage101

Co2 Scrubber experience

so here is another update. seems like things are pretty consistent. only time I have it drop below 8 is when I have many people in the living room where my tank is. Usually no lower than the 7.9s though. With the outside air intake to my scrubber I am still running the same media for over a...
  6. Cpage101

FS Trigger Systems Emerald 34 Sump

goo price I love my sapphire 34 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. Cpage101

FS Purple Motipora Cap

5 frags left Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  8. Cpage101

Logan has a replacement slot bolt and nut kit which is longer than the one provided for hanging kit. and I drilled out the slot on the bracket slot to fit the bolt size which is around 1/4” drill bit. Then I just install the nut. I colored all the hardware black with a sharpie so the nut did not...
  9. Cpage101

Peppermint Shrimp

Thanks grabbed a few today Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  10. Cpage101

New to me 120G Build [emoji102] !!

Couple new specimens [emoji91] [emoji91] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. Cpage101

Peppermint Shrimp

Do you have any in stock? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. Cpage101

UV for Reef

I have run the Aqua UV 25 watt on my 120g system. I too did the same research as you. I was apprehensive but now that I am running a U.V. i’m wondering why I waited so long, since I already had the unit. lol! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. Cpage101

FS SPS Super Sale

Thanks Chris Everything is happy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. Cpage101

FS Purple Motipora Cap

mother colony Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. Cpage101

FS Purple Motipora Cap

I have 6 frags of Purple month cap (4) are about 1”x1.5” and (2) are about 3/4” prices listed on picture. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  16. Cpage101

Figured I would post this here too. I posted this on my build thread too. So I completed my DIY T5HO installation on my reefbreeders Photon V2. I am really happy with this as I do not need to hang the T5 from the ceiling like the aquatic life fixture hybrid. They can mount directly to the...
  17. Cpage101

Reef-breeders Photon V2 hybrid conversion complete [emoji16] So I completed my DIY T5HO installation on my reefbreeders Photon V2. I am really happy with this as I do not need to hang the T5 from the ceiling like the aquatic life fixture. They can mount directly to the fixture which sits on my...
  18. Cpage101

Today Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  19. Cpage101

Things are growing well even though still fishless after the velvet outbreak 2months ago
  20. Cpage101

Reef Deal Petco $1 per gallon sale

Going on till feb 2nd Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro