3. Woofwoof

FS Red Sea Reefer 450 White Part Out Price Drop

Bump up for livestock sold. Everything now available
  4. Woofwoof

Updated livestock still available
  5. Woofwoof

Part out in progress pending pick up of livestock and a few other things tomorrow morning. I will update what’s left
  6. Woofwoof

Complete system for sale / part out. 2-year-old Red Sea Reefer 450 completely stock, white cabinet. Tank and stand are in perfect condition, no scratches or damage. Reefbredders Photon V1 48” LED lights, 2 Vortech MP40QD wireless with original boxes and all parts, Reef Octopus Classic 10...
  7. Woofwoof

FS Red Sea Reefer 450 White Complete Set Up

Price drop bump now $2000
  8. Woofwoof

FS Red Sea Reefer 450 White Complete Set Up

Getting out of the hobby. White Red Sea Reefer 450. Tank is only 2 years old, but most of the soft coral and live rock is over 8 years old. Reef Octopus 150 skimmer with newer pump, 2 Vortech MP40 Wireless Quiet Drive less than 2 years old, ReefBreeders Photon LED 48" Lights, ReefKeeper Elite...
  9. Woofwoof

FS Corals on Cape Cod

Barnstable here. Do you still have stuff for sale? I'd love to come and shop lol
  10. Woofwoof

FS Deep Blue 75 gallon rimless Complete Set-up with Basement Sump $600!!!

Now $300!!!! If you can pick up today 7/8/16. Very easy to get here, come on folks quick trip to the Cape. You can make your money back and then some parting out. Every piece alone is worth $300 or more. Don't want to store, but if I do I will part out myself and make more money. $300 and a like...
  11. Woofwoof

http://s1255.photobucket.com/user/KFB71/library/
  12. Woofwoof

Must sell we are moving and bought a new Red Sea Reefer 450. Selling a 75 gallon Deep Blue Rimless tank with custom extra tall stand with granite top. All equipment is only a few years old. Tank is perfect with no scratches. Basement sump set up, I can included flexible pvc with true unions and...
  13. Woofwoof

FS Tek Light T5 ho 36" 6 bulb and 48" 8 bulb

Sunlight Supply Tek Light T5 ho lights. Both with hanging kits. Both have ATI bulbs, but they need replacing. Both have separate plugs and switches for banks to use with timers and controllers. Located on Cape Cod near exit 6. I could meet at the bridges or close by if wanted. Need gone, putting...
  14. Woofwoof

FS 36" 6 Bulb and 48" 8 Bulb T5 Tek Lights, Koraila Smartwave, SWC Skimmer

Tek light 48" 8 bulb T5 light with ATI bulbs about 9 months old, includes hanging kit $250.00 Tek light 36" 6 bulb T5 light, has ATI bulbs but they are well over 1 year old and need replacement, includes hanging kit $200.00 Both Tek lights are the upgraded models with bulb covers...
  15. Woofwoof

FS Tek 48" 8 bulb, Tek 36" 6 bulb, SWC Skimmer, Smartwave Controller

Tek light 48" 8 bulb T5 light with ATI bulbs about 9 months old, includes hanging kit $250.00 Tek light 36" 6 bulb T5 light, has ATI bulbs but they are well over 1 year old and need replacement $200.00 Both Tek lights are the upgraded models with bulb covers, reflectors and lights are very...