Search results

1. Mccune

How many radions

Thanks for the responses guys I think I am going to go with two xr15 and ditch my plan for a Nanobox retro
  2. Mccune

How many radions

For a 36x18x18 sps reef how many radions should I run? Should I run the xr15’s or xr30’s I am thinking I will go this direction after the reviews I got of nanobox retros
  3. Mccune

ATI Nanobox retro reviews or opinions

Hi I was wondering if I could ask you about you light. I currently have s cadlights 50 long running and have an old ati light kicking around in storage. I have been talking to Dave about making me a retro like yours. What do you like about the light or dislike? Is it worth the money or should I...
  4. Mccune

FS New aquatic life hybrid t5 60” light

Bump still for sale Possible trades accepted
  5. Mccune

FS Reef Octopus Elite super space saver 200

Reef octopus elite super space saver 200 used for 6 months. Skimmer is a beast and have dc controllable diablo pump. $600
  6. Mccune

Bump $400
  7. Mccune

FS Leaving Hobby Sale

Where are you located interested in the copper banded
  8. Mccune

No thank you i don’t have any use for one
  9. Mccune

Apex help

Got it up and working. I had to update it to the latest firmware and then was finally able to connect to it.
  10. Mccune

Sold Reefflo dart

Sold
  11. Mccune

What does your electric bill look like?!

Town I live in gas it’s own electric department. 2300 house plus a basement oil heat. $120 a month for electricity. Goes up to about 150 in the summer
  12. Mccune

Apex help

I do have the display. I will try to update the the latest firmware to see if that helps
  13. Mccune

Apex help

No it’s not showing anything for fusion
  14. Mccune

Apex help

Classic
  15. Mccune

Apex help

I am trying to connect a used apex to my fusion. I have restarted and rebooted the apex and it still does not give me a way to get a token to connect it. Any help would be great
  16. Mccune

WTB Need Good Skimmer Rated ~ 200 G near Wellesley, MA

Sent you a pm I have a reef octopus elite super space saver 200 with diablo dc pump
  17. Mccune

Sold Reefflo dart

Bump

Upcoming Events

Saturday April 20, 2019
BRS April Meeting
Taunton VFW
82 Ingell St
Taunton, MA