Search results

1. BiGGiePauls33

Couple of Nice Pickups Today from Dong

Me too. I have a Radion xr15 G4 Pro coming Wednesday. Can'[t wait to see what everything looks like in a few weeks. Right now I'm only running a AI Prime non-HD.
  2. BiGGiePauls33

My Little 29G Oceanic Biocube

Me either.
  3. BiGGiePauls33

Same, they're vicious.
  4. BiGGiePauls33

Yup, just a mated pair of Cinnamon clowns. Bastards are brutal whenever my hand are in there, lol.
  5. BiGGiePauls33

Couple of Nice Pickups Today from Dong

Today I had the chance to go over to @dz6t Dong's (Acro Garden). If you haven't been there before, you really do need to go. I picked up a Strawberry Shortcake, Pearlberry and an ORA something or other acro. Forgot already what he said it was. Strawberry Shortcake: Pearlberry: ORA Purple...
  6. BiGGiePauls33

Couple of FTS of my little slice of the reef while waiting for some goodies to arrive. Daylight: And Blues:
  7. BiGGiePauls33

Seneye Reef Monitor

@Chris A. has one. Been thinking of getting one too. i just ordered some radions and would like to know #'s.
  8. BiGGiePauls33

May Photography Contest

Only 1 week left to submit your May LPS photo. Get them in, before it's too late.
  9. BiGGiePauls33

My Kind of a 40 Breeder Build Thread

Thanks Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  10. BiGGiePauls33

Ann. 3rd Annual Boston Reefers Society Fragtastic Show 2019

Bulk Reef Supply will be graciously donating to our clubs event. Link can be found here: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/4-stage-value-plus-ro-di-system-bulk-reef-supply.html
  11. BiGGiePauls33

Hahaha I wish, waiting on back surgery before making any other moves.
  12. BiGGiePauls33

You can private message me here.
  13. BiGGiePauls33

Fellow Reefers, In roughly 4 months from now, Boston Reefers Society will be hosting our 3rd Annual Fragtastic Show on September 22, 2019. Located at the Leominster Eagles 456 Litchfield Street Leominster, MA 01453 form 12PM - 4PM. Share on your social media platforms, tell your friends and...
  14. BiGGiePauls33

$10 SPS frags sale.

Thanks Dong, I know they won't be in that section.
  15. BiGGiePauls33

$10 SPS frags sale.

I'd like to come over on Saturday. Do you have any Pearlberry or Strawberry Shortcake? Trying to work out the logistics now.
  16. BiGGiePauls33

This build is the bane of my existence, stuck in the doldrums on what I can do physically. Here's a quick little update on some stuff that came in the mail a couple weeks ago.
  17. BiGGiePauls33

The rise of coral pricing and facebook auctions

Facebook auction are no longer allowed, but I do agree about the crazy prices of coral frags. I remember years ago buying frags that were actually colonies from a member in Fall River and another member right down the street from him ha the same frags but a 1/16th the size and double the money...
  18. BiGGiePauls33

FS Tank Breakdown Equipment for sale

Any pics of the frag tank? Interested in that
  19. BiGGiePauls33

May Photography Contest

Got it all set.
  20. BiGGiePauls33

Gone Free 75g lagoon

@Kim huynh text me this morning. Tank is gone.

Upcoming Events

Saturday April 20, 2019
BRS April Meeting
Taunton VFW
82 Ingell St
Taunton, MA