Search results

1. C

Help identifying

Thanks a ton! My cousin couldn’t remember. The purple one is spreading all over. The leather is the size of a basketball.
  2. C

Help identifying

Hey guys, haven’t posted on here in ages, but just looking for a little help. I inherited parts of my cousins tank a while back I was just looking to help identify a couple of items. Any help would be greatly appreciated. These are the 2 culprits... Thanks again!
  3. C

FS Free current USA 40 watt UV sterilizer

Pending pickup 4:30 today. 2 others in line. I will update
  4. C

FS Free current USA 40 watt UV sterilizer

Just like the title says, I have a free ultraviolet sterilizer that came with the tank I bought years ago. I've never used it at all. But was told it was working when the last guy broke down his tank. I'm in Boxford mass right off of 95. Of course, I wouldn't turn down a couple of small...
  5. C

Help identifying lights

Wow, thank you Dong. I never even thought to look at the ballasts, I just flipped them over and this is what I saw. Does this mean that this unit is not going to burn someone's house down and kill them?
  6. C

Help identifying lights

Ouch! Fire hazard? That's no good. I had used them for a year and a half up until last week. Oh well! Thanks for the help guys.
  7. C

Help identifying lights

Hello everyone, just looking for a little help here. Not really sure where to post this, because I know in the equipment for sale form you need to put a price on things. My problem is I couldn't even guess as to how much I would sell these for, so I'm asking for a little help in identifying...
  8. C

WTB WTB a complete setup, between 40 and 90ish

Thank you everyone for all of the responses. I found a setup, and picked it up yesterday. Wasnt an easy decision. thanks again!!
  9. C

WTB WTB a complete setup, between 40 and 90ish

After giving away all of my saltwater stuff before a move, im ready to get back in. Ive been looking for weeks trying to piece something together, but dont feel like driving all over new england picking stuff up. If anyone has a complete setup, thats within reason price wise, please let me know...
  10. C

FS 180 gallon Reef ready Acrylic tank and custom stand

Great, thanks a bunch. Thats pretty much all i was looking for!! Much appreciated
  11. C

I havent even decided if im selling it, im asking a question. Where can i put questions then?
  12. C

The whole point of the post is to find out what they sell for? Ive got no clue.
  13. C

Looked to be about 3/4"? could be wrong Tank is 6x2x2 I dont use ANY meds for freshwater fish, never had to. Ive had the tank for 3 years, good friend had it prior for 2. Overflow is on the right hand side, so its viewable from 3 sides. Thanks
  14. C

Hey guys, really not sure where to put this, so ill try here for no. As the title says, ive got a beautiful acrylic tank that im thinking of selling, i just have no clue what its used value is. So if anyone doesnt mind sending me a PM or something to let me know an approx. value thatd be great...
  15. C

FS 27" MH Light with HO and LED moon lights

Picked up this light used a few months back and only used it for a month before having to break down my tank due to a move. Its in great shape, but i no longer need it. Its an older coralife 150w MH. The original price for it was $499. Ill take $200 for it. Im usually anywhere in between methuen...
  16. C

FS Complete 75 gallon setup

Tank is reef ready, really would rather not part out unless all items were spoken for. I have no room for stuff left behind. Seems from reading above, most would be taken care of. PM me an offer on the items youd like and we can go from there. If i can rehome them one by one, ill do that.
  17. C

$450 if anyone is interested, saturday morning all the live rock goes into 55 gallon storage.
  18. C

Bump, few tire kickers so far. Still have though

Upcoming Events

Saturday April 20, 2019
BRS April Meeting
Taunton VFW
82 Ingell St
Taunton, MA