Search results

1. clamm

What a beauty. Mantis!

I wish I could claim this pic as my own, but I found it from the eyepoppers section of foxnews. Still its worthy of posting here. To give credit what credit is due the sight says the source is: Source: Roy L. Caldwell, Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley
  2. clamm

Pittsburgh, PA stores?

Anyone that went to macna, does anyone know if there were any good, by good i mean quality SW stores in the pittsburgh area. There was acutally one I found in Robinson, but they also sold puppies, so I will not give them any business.
  3. clamm

FS Audio 2000 Pro Karaoke Amp/Mixer/Effects

Audio 2000 Pro Karaoke Amp/Mixer/Effects Model AKJ7150 comes in original box. like new condition very little use. paid 500.00 asking 250 obo. + shipping Features: Remote Control Five Microphone Inputs Master Microphone Volume Control Microphone/Music Tone Control Master music Volume...
  4. clamm

Looking for All - in- one system

Im looking for a all in one system. Must have MH Light,skimmer,heater,flow,refuge No bigger then 30 G. Those that I have considered are the Aquapod, JBJ, and I think red sea had one too. Please let me know how you like yours. I have been reading not so good things about...
  5. clamm

FS 2 JL Audio 10w0's 4 ohms in truck box

2 JL Audio 10w0's 4 ohms in JL AUDIO power truck box asking 200.00 + shipping Good condition...will send pics if interested.
  6. clamm

FS Laptop f/s Athlon™ 64 3700+ 1gb ram ati video 15.4" disp

Seeing if there is any interest in this. No problems with it. Just built a new desktop and have my work computer... attached is all the product specs. I will post picture later. PM questions... Price is 600.00 + shipping. comes with restore disks etc... Have original box.
  7. clamm

5 bar mystery wrasse question?

Ok, I used to own a 5 bar and will have another one. The problem and my question is that I want one with 5 white "bars" on them like I used to see quite commonly. Now days, Im not seeing them very much on any of them no matter what size. Is this because of location? Is it possible its a...
  8. clamm

nano setup w/mh

Someone was just coming out with a complete nano setup w/mh and skimmer for like 500 bucks, anyone have any idea who that was? Im thinking of doing just a small tank and see how it goes. Thanks in advance, CL
  9. clamm

FS AMD 64 3700+ Laptop ATI VIDEO WIN XP

Gateway 7510GX Amd Athlon 64 mobile 1gb ram 100 GB HD ATI Radeon x600 dedicated video card Built in stereo sound DVD R/RW DL and CDR/RW combo drive. 1 pcmcia expansion slot 1 compact flash slot 1 sd card slot 2 firewire slots 1 1394 slot modem, lan video out svideo out 2 usb 2.0...
  10. clamm

FS F/S Final Fantasy XII (Collectors Edition) + guide and map.

Title says it all. Final Fantasy 12 for PS2 (will also work in PS3) Comes with Brady Games Guide for FF12. Comes with area map poster. All items are in great condition. Asking for 45.00 They game retails for more than that new. And the guide will cost another 15.00 Email or Pm...
  11. clamm

FS F/S Playstation 2 + monster cables + wireless remotes

Playstation 2 (with network card) 2 - 8 mb mem cards GTA San Andres game 1 wired controller 1 wireless controller 1 set of component monster game cables for best resolution 1 set of reg av cables power cord 100.00 + shipping Monster cable retail at about 50-60 and the cordless...
  12. clamm

FS Navman Deluxe GPS with streetfinder sw

Navman Deluxe with Rand McNally Streetfinder software. 55.00 Shipped. Mint condition, works great This is a version for laptops. Uses a usb port. Compatible with other street and map software that have GPS functionality. Send pm w/?'s
  13. clamm

FS Free stuff! Moving sale/free stuff

Free: Queen size mattress/boxspring/frame - great shape, no stains, 3-4 yrs old. Computer desk childrens work desk (oak) WOOD - 3/4 sheet of 3/4" plywood, 1/2 sheet of birtch(sp?) Misc 2x4's Plenty of other stuff as well. F/S: Large 3 burner Charbroil grill w/tank...
  14. clamm

FS Computer desk in pretty good shape. 30.00

Nice corner computer desk in good shape. Has a little bubbling at the bottem edge but its not noticable. Color is Natual oak (laminate) with black shelves. Desk has a "L" configuration with an area for a printer. Also has Pull out keyboard/mouse. Has cd holder built in. Has tuck away...
  15. clamm

FS WTB: 2 tickets to a upcoming sox game.

Title says it all. Looking to take the wife to our 1st sox game. Seats must be ok, dont have to be great. If you have any or can get them please PM me the price per ticket including any service charges...the seat number and location. The date, and who they are playing. Seats also must be...
  16. clamm

FS F/S Gamers computer Case with antec power supply.

Antec power supply tons of fans. At least 4 maybe 5. Digital readout of temp on the front. Lamp lamp like lighting up the front rails. Clear window to see inside, with center mounted fan. Great case. Need it out of the basement. 30.00 takes it. PM ME PLEASE
  17. clamm

FS wtb clear pvc. 4" or 6"

Need about a foot of 4" - 6" in clear pvc. Pm if you have any you would like to sell.
  18. clamm

FS New: Reef-Flo Dart by Sequence. 160.00

New: Reef-Flo Dart by Sequence. 160.00 I had this sold, but the guy descided on a larger pump so I have this one again. It is my personal pump and is less then 1 mth old. Runs and looks great. PHReef has 1st shot. Please pm me if interested.
  19. clamm

FS Moon lights for sale

I have several sets of moon lights for sale. The spectrum for all is actinic blue. (not the white or aqua ones) Looks like a similar color to VHO actinic. 2 are by icecap Selling for 30.00 each. They list at 54.00 each The other 2 come as a set made by current USA for $20.00 1st...
  20. clamm

FS Timers for sale! and other misc stuff.

Appliance timers for sale black timer w/ground - 3.00 2 - tan timer /w ground - 3.00 each 1 - time no ground - 2.00 2 - digital appliance timers w/batteries 10.00 each Paypal is a must if im going to hold them or ship them. Otherwise pay in person on pickup. Please make pickup arrangements...

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks
Frank's Frags