Search results

1. 3eyed-muddweller

FS Aquactinics TX5 48" + mag 12 pump + other equipment

>used Aquactinics 5 bulb T5 fixture. The ballast that runs the 2 bulbs is not working so only 3 out of the 5 bulbs are working. The fan works. I tested with one of the known good bulbs. Not sure though if it's the ballast or switch at this point. > $65 >Mag 12 pump in great condition, bought...
  2. 3eyed-muddweller

FS 29 Gallon AGA RR with 100lbs LR

mods please delete. I sold all the live rock but will list equipment in separate listing TY!!
  3. 3eyed-muddweller

Hi Peabody Ma 01960
  4. 3eyed-muddweller

Anyone interested in the Long spine urchin? $15 I am keeping the soft corals you see in the pictures. Live rock anyone? I will separate and measure if any interest? I payed $5 a pound very pores with no pests that I could find. Asking $3 a pound some are 20lbs Some are show pieces IMO. The...
  5. 3eyed-muddweller

Selling 29 gallon drilled with maybe more than 100lbs LR. Acrylic sump with aquaC skimmer. Maxi jet 1200 return pump and 2 heaters. No light will come with it, sorry. It has been up and running for 1.5 years never had any fish in it. There is a sea urchin (no algae) and it is loaded with...
  6. 3eyed-muddweller

Sold Montis for sale

Hi 20 each or all for $20? I am interested in a few if 20 each or all for $20! :) LMK? Thanks.
  7. 3eyed-muddweller

FS Coral cheap

I am interested in these if still available?> Nice rock with green leather and 4 green furry mushrooms...$30 Purple birds nest size of my fist. $20
  8. 3eyed-muddweller

FS Free timer

i will get in line for it. thanks.
  9. 3eyed-muddweller

FS Brand New RR Perfecto 75

location?
  10. 3eyed-muddweller

FS 90 gallon reef ready with black wood stand.

Sold 90 sold Thank you. I have an 8 gallon nano with pump glass hood and sand (dead now) $35
  11. 3eyed-muddweller

FS Red cap on mag float

Whats your location please?
  12. 3eyed-muddweller

90 gallon is pending. Thank you.
  13. 3eyed-muddweller

Weekend bump. I am willing to trade for wood stove or the like (possibly) let me know what you have to trade. I would really like to see this 90 go to a good home. :) TIA
  14. 3eyed-muddweller

more tanks I also have an 8 gallon nano and a 30 gallon Oceanic Cube for sale. Both used but in really good condition. $45 for the nano comes with the return pump. $35 for cube
  15. 3eyed-muddweller

Sorry for the delay folks.
  16. 3eyed-muddweller

I just bought this from DZ6T but decided to go a different route. Tank has a few light scratches. I haven't filled yet and it's still has some coraline on the glass. Needs a quick cleaning. Plumbing that came with it is included. $165 Pick up Peabody.
  17. 3eyed-muddweller

FS LEDs SCWD 1/2 Sea swirl and mag pumps

still have filter socks and will ship them. Mag 12 is yours if you want it, D RO? Thanks
  18. 3eyed-muddweller

all pumps pending. Will think about shipping if sale not made. Thanks
  19. 3eyed-muddweller

everything has been cleaned and ready to go. Make offers...
  20. 3eyed-muddweller

mag 12 is 2 years old used for 6months.

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria