Search results

1. jsak1976

Coral nutrition from hunting

Oh really, if you’ve known about all these great benefits of using live phytoplankton why now are you just letting everyone know about it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jsak1976

WTB Fragtastic show

Paulo check out Happy Sticks at the show he’s got some real nice acros, he’s been posting some pics the last couple weeks on BRS on Facebook. And I know Tidal Wave Aquatics was posting some pics of his sweet Ultra Nems he’s bringing. Cant wait! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jsak1976

Coral nutrition from hunting

So Dong how long have you been using live phytoplankton? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. jsak1976

WTB AQUAVITRO SEED

It’s bacteria, doesn’t need much to stay alive Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. jsak1976

WTB AQUAVITRO SEED

So how many pound of live rock per gallon of tank water would you recommend freakinrican69 use for getting his bacteria up? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. jsak1976

Free I would give this colorful wrasse about 5” free if someone has a good trap to catch it

Beautiful fishes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jsak1976

WTB AQUAVITRO SEED

I agree, I’ve had good luck with microbacter 7. What do you suggest Dong? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. jsak1976

Sold Sunkist bounce mushroom and Goni

Shhhhh [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. jsak1976

Nice zoos for meeting fruit loops

Yes those are fire and ice, the pic I posted were different ones lol. These are my fire and ice on the right. I think that’s what Franks pic is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. jsak1976

Lol, you just wanted another reason to go see Tim’s tank again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. jsak1976

Really? Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. jsak1976

Ya the whole sale was over in less than 4 minutes lol [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. jsak1976

34 seconds late lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. jsak1976

I’ll take the Sunkist Tim if still available Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. jsak1976

Apex salinity probe

Pull the salinity probe out and dry it off, let it sit out overnight. PM me your address and I will come over tomorrow afternoon/ evening let me know what time will be good for you. Do you have calibration fluid? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. jsak1976

Ya they look a little different Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. jsak1976

Apex salinity probe

Here’s another tank I monitor for a customer, spot on calibrated over a month ago Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. jsak1976

Apex salinity probe

Spot on, last calibrated over 9 months Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. jsak1976

Apex salinity probe

It doesn’t work that way to calibrate it properly you need to zero and a span. I here the same thing over and over and they work fine when done properly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. jsak1976

Frank did you get those from me? If so they look like ice and fire zoas, hard to tell under white lights. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria
Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks