Search results

1. FishieBusiness

FS tank swap left overs

prices ranging $5-$10 for smaller items The large leather SOLD. large rock with just Green fuzzies $75. Large rock with leather, green fuzzies and toad stool $150.
  2. FishieBusiness

FS precision marine bullet 2 skimmer

Price drop $175
  3. FishieBusiness

FS tank swap left overs

Yup I can hold it till then no worries. Lets get this tank empty peeps. keep em coming
  4. FishieBusiness

FS tank swap left overs

can meet up some other time if you like something.
  5. FishieBusiness

FS tank swap left overs

prior family commitment can't make it :(
  6. FishieBusiness

FS precision marine bullet 2 skimmer

I bought this used hoping to install a really kick ass skimmer the sump of new project. When it came time for construction I found that this guy is Way To Big for da sump dumb ass! LOL!! Anyway as the say my loss is your gain. You can google it and see it action for your self it is a beast...
  7. FishieBusiness

FS tank swap left overs

BUMP
  8. FishieBusiness

FS Western MA - Frogspawn

What part of Mass?
  9. FishieBusiness

FS tank swap left overs

just being lazy lol
  10. FishieBusiness

FS tank swap left overs

prices ranging $10-$25 for smaller items The large leather $40. large rock with just Green fuzzies $125. Large rock with leather, green fuzzies and $175. . can get better pics if interested in anything particular.
  11. FishieBusiness

FS tank swap left overs

Hi All, I have finish my tank transfer from 72gal to 90gal. As a result I have lots of softies that are left. There a rocks with Blue shrooms, Kenya trees, Leathers, Very large rock covered Green Fuzzie shrooms. No reasonable offer refused. All items are located in Middleboro for pick up.
  12. FishieBusiness

November Club Meeting Nov. 16

LOL I would love to but it is for my little brothers step daughter. sucks to this meeting is shaping up to be a great experience
  13. FishieBusiness

November Club Meeting Nov. 16

this really sucks for me. this meeting looks like it is going to be a great one. Unfortunately I have a birthday for a family member that my wife reminded about today:(
  14. FishieBusiness

FS Fat head dendro

If you put the hover over the name it will show the location if listed
  15. FishieBusiness

fish trap for da club

Due to my immediate need of 1 I will be purchasing a fish trap. I will gladly like to add it to the things that paid members of BRS have at their disposal when needed :D
  16. FishieBusiness

Bad Fish needs to go help!

Thanks for all the help everyone! I'm ordering one tonight. I thought that I could keep him happy with more feedings but it didn't work Once caught it will be free for anyone.
  17. FishieBusiness

Bad Fish needs to go help!

I have a dwarf angel fish-Half Black common name. He has taken a liking to some of the new corals that I have taken a liking to. But his liking is the eating kind NOT the looking kind. He is nipping at all types sps, lps. I will gladly give him up to anyone interested. How do I get him out...
  18. FishieBusiness

show me your sumps

lights on sump
  19. FishieBusiness

show me your sumps

sumps with lights on
  20. FishieBusiness

show me your sumps

no worries it will take about 30sec. to set up. super simple:) enjoy

Upcoming Events

Saturday November 16, 2019
November Meeting