Search results

1. One Eye

Sold Flippers dream $750

Sold. Thanks again guys.
  2. One Eye

Sold Flippers dream $750

Thanks guys. I’ve replied to all of the PMs.
  3. One Eye

Sold Flippers dream $750

Bumping this up
  4. One Eye

Sold Flippers dream $750

Sorry. Manchester NH. Right on the Bedford line.
  5. One Eye

Sold Flippers dream $750

I’m selling everything for $750. 1 catch, you have to move it all. Bring trucks and help. 180 reef ready, older has scratches 125, drilled on 1 side, resealed, no scratches. 3 40 breeders multiple smaller tanks return pumps, wave makers QP 16s, QP 5s and others. reefbreeders led, 48” 32” and...
  6. One Eye

Dream purchase

Hmm. I got divorced in 2002. I’m still having divorce parties and buying celebratory items! Congrats! And I hope you enjoy your divorce as much as I do mine!
  7. One Eye

The rise of coral pricing and facebook auctions

Personally I think it has a lot to do with named corals and chasing lineage. When I started in this hobby we were still trying to figure out how to keep leather corals alive long term. Later with better lighting Acros and Montis caught on. Corals were named “teal / blue Acro”, “it is blue...
  8. One Eye

Southdown Replacement ?

Southdown, Dowflake and all those acrylic tanks from the Petco remodel.
  9. One Eye

Vermitid worms

I leave them alone. My encrusting montis grow up the tubes.
  10. One Eye

Couple new additions

The upside is that they are dumb as it gets and ridiculously easy to catch after the aiptasia is gone.
  11. One Eye

Couple new additions

They ate some larger aiptasia but not bigger than the fish was. I didn’t have any aiptaisia they were 1 1/2 to 2”
  12. One Eye

Couple new additions

I’ve had 3 of the mated file fish. Took about 2/3 weeks to start on aiptaisia. After the apaitsia was gone all 3 went right after zoanthids. Didn’t touch anything else.
  13. One Eye

1200 maxi jets ???

I just picked up 3 Marineland mj 1200 on amazon for $45. Read this thread and had to check. They say made in Italy. A little noise at start up then quite.
  14. One Eye

Order of adding fish to a 125g?

I have a foxface in both my 180 sps tank and 125 softy tank. In the 180 I also keep a purple tang, yellow tang and a naso tang. In the 125 I have 2 yellow tangs and a sailfin tang. Nobody messes with the fox faces. They all get along, the dominate tang in each tank will flash the others on...
  15. One Eye

Old timers

I’m a true junkie. Stayed clean for 10 years. Then one day I thought I could have just one little fresh water tank. That didn’t satisfy the itch so I got a little 14 gallon salt tank, a few zoas, acans and small gobies. Then I upgraded the light. Scored a couple easy sps. You know, montis and...
  16. One Eye

Reseller rant

Just in case you didn’t believe me. Here’s the most expensive coffee cup I ever bought. I looked in the mirror, said damn your an idiot, brushed myself off and never bought another thing from him. That was around 2000 or 2001. Before we even had our own forum. Just a sub forum on RC.
  17. One Eye

Reseller rant

Anyone been here long enough to remember farms of the sea? THE place to get Purple People Eaters? He got a reputation for selling photo shopped junk that died. Matter of fact the only thing I personally got from him that lived was the complementary coffee cup he gave with large orders. No...
  18. One Eye

Reseller rant

Hmm, what ever happened to buyer be ware? We are asking the club to regulate buying and selling? So we want the people that already stepped up and donated their time to donate even more of their time because we can’t accept responsibility for our own actions? Seriously? Put on your big boy...
  19. One Eye

Free Xenia.

I do have plenty but I won’t be around until after the new year. Let me know if your still interested then.
  20. One Eye

Back from the dead build thread...

Looks great D!
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back