Search results

1. jebar777

400w mh

thanks greg...
  2. jebar777

400w mh

its been a while since i have had to trouble shoot lights, and google has not given me the results i want so i am going to ask here. i have a 400w mh fixture that takes a long time to start, when the power kicks on i can hear it start i see the spark in the bulb and after a few seconds it...
  3. jebar777

DIY rodi system

so i am slowly putting together my 125, i have a return pump and a tank ....lol i have 2 separate rodi systems that i had received and have taken them completely apart. all old filters were dirty and membranes were dried out. i have 5 filter containers( 3 white and 2 clear) and 2 membrane...
  4. jebar777

how many gallons of ocean do we have collectively?

i got a 29 and 2 10's new total......23,468
  5. jebar777

renewing

thanks
  6. jebar777

renewing

should i get a card in the mail after i renewed my membership? or do we still do cards?
  7. jebar777

reef geek????

do we get a discount with reef geek? sorry if in wrong forum.
  8. jebar777

paying for membership

need to purchase the equipment a little at a time, but im gonna start stocking my existing tank when i get everything in check.
  9. jebar777

paying for membership

getting there..... emt class is over, and i have time to invest......
  10. jebar777

thoughts on wattage over a 29g

i am contemplating increasing my 175w 10k to a 250w 10k. will 250w in a 29g be overkill?
  11. jebar777

Anemone splited into 3 !! I'm excited

that is funny!
  12. jebar777

paying for membership

thanks
  13. jebar777

paying for membership

i was looking to get involved again, and i couldnt find the paypal info to send you guys some money, could someone please let me know what it is so i can get going... scott
  14. jebar777

shopping for a skimmer

any pics
  15. jebar777

shopping for a skimmer

dont have a footprint, i am going to get the sump to fit the skimmer, and space isnt really a problem. so total water volume i was figuring on was going to be about 200g depending on weather or not i add a 100g stock tank or not.
  16. jebar777

shopping for a skimmer

anyone else??????
  17. jebar777

shopping for a skimmer

i have a 125 i have been setting up for 2 years now.... but i am ready to move forward again..... the next purchase will be the skimmer, and i was looking for some input. Im not sure if i want in-sump or not and i think i want it to be a tad bit overkill for the 125. all comments are...
  18. jebar777

six's 40 gallon breeder build

just wondering if you added anything to the tank to help the cycle.... i had read that people throw 1/2 a raw shrimp in there to get it going? i know it used to be ok to add some sacrificial fish to start it. but i think the raw shrimp would be doing just about the same thing.
  19. jebar777

cheato question

well maybe i will take a spin by tomorrow for lunch... i love walking around there anyway.....lol thanks
  20. jebar777

cheato question

im limited with space right now.... the bulb is kinda old, and if i remember i think it is a 18watt 7100k it is on a hang on fuge i got from cra, i got the light there also.... maybe its time for a new light and i will leave it on longer....
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back