Search results

1. jebar777

400w mh

its been a while since i have had to trouble shoot lights, and google has not given me the results i want so i am going to ask here. i have a 400w mh fixture that takes a long time to start, when the power kicks on i can hear it start i see the spark in the bulb and after a few seconds it...
  2. jebar777

DIY rodi system

so i am slowly putting together my 125, i have a return pump and a tank ....lol i have 2 separate rodi systems that i had received and have taken them completely apart. all old filters were dirty and membranes were dried out. i have 5 filter containers( 3 white and 2 clear) and 2 membrane...
  3. jebar777

renewing

should i get a card in the mail after i renewed my membership? or do we still do cards?
  4. jebar777

reef geek????

do we get a discount with reef geek? sorry if in wrong forum.
  5. jebar777

thoughts on wattage over a 29g

i am contemplating increasing my 175w 10k to a 250w 10k. will 250w in a 29g be overkill?
  6. jebar777

paying for membership

i was looking to get involved again, and i couldnt find the paypal info to send you guys some money, could someone please let me know what it is so i can get going... scott
  7. jebar777

shopping for a skimmer

i have a 125 i have been setting up for 2 years now.... but i am ready to move forward again..... the next purchase will be the skimmer, and i was looking for some input. Im not sure if i want in-sump or not and i think i want it to be a tad bit overkill for the 125. all comments are...
  8. jebar777

reflectors

anyone have any good online sites for reflectors...?
  9. jebar777

skimmers

so im all set with a pump..... now i need to start thinking about a skimer for the 125. i guess there is a lot of things to consider, in sump - not in sump, recirculation pumps, manufacturer, price..... what are some of your thoughts and suggestions.
  10. jebar777

starting to get my 125 going.

looking for thoughts on what to use for a pump. im gonna have about 10-12 ft head from the basement to the tank on the first floor. and i dont want to break the bank on the pump. still gonna have to get a new skimmer and other stuff. tia
  11. jebar777

alk.... are you in check

just wanted to post this link cause it is way own and i think it had some good info. http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6476
  12. jebar777

meth

i was hopeing that would grab attention.....lol anyone know where i can get methelyne blue? i need it to treat a clown with cotton mouth. TIA
  13. jebar777

clown health

my female occelaris has started to act funny. she is about 6 or 7 years old. her mouth wont shut she xswims around with it open and she seems to be breathing heavy.
  14. jebar777

Clown eggs Again????

my clown laid eggs on the 9. they hatched the 17th over night. dont have any way or room to hatch them (sucks) so i left them in the tank... in any case....she laid another clutch....twice the size today. i thought this was gonna be a once a month thing not an every week thing..... anyone...
  15. jebar777

horses

one of my horses seems to be having a tough time getting away from the surface. anything i can do for it?
  16. jebar777

torch

will my torch sting any sps. it hits some zoos and hasnt caused any issues bt i want to move it out of the sand cause its not dooing so well.
  17. jebar777

melting. lps

my candycane looks like its melting.... only 1 head is drooping and it looks like they have some bubbles in them which i know is not a good thing. anyone else have an issue with this.... and ya i know you need water parms. dont have time right this sec but i will get them...
  18. jebar777

seahorses?

is it ok for seahorses to hitch to green tree corals? they seem to like it there but i dont want it to sting them.
  19. jebar777

levimesol

where can i find levimesol. i know the vet....but i dont have a dog...so.
  20. jebar777

copeopods

anyone have a link for breeding or growing copeopods..... and is it possible to get a mandarin to eat frozen.
Back