Search results

1. fishmommy

Free 30 gallon long, new, 03745

deep blue brand, black trim, black silicone. Nice quality tank Got new in a trade with a retailer years ago, never even filled it. No stand. Glass versa top and also egg crate top. Pick up 03745 Make this effortless for me and you get a screaming deal (free). This weekend it goes on the local...
  2. fishmommy

who needs a membership card ?

Yes please
  3. fishmommy

Top down video of tank

I fail at YouTube....hi res is available but maybe not in the link?
  4. fishmommy

Top down video of tank

please excuse the golden sand algae and camera work.... One vid for each end of the tank
  5. fishmommy

Membership payment

Yay!
  6. fishmommy

Membership payment

Hi, I just bought a membership with Paypal. The account is a joint one, so it may come through as my husband's name. Let me know if you need more info to match the payment up with my account. Thanks! Jen marrs
  7. fishmommy

ID corals?

Thanks. I run MH/T5 so light is reasonably high. Probably not the stag then. I thought I had good notes, but a few years in and I am discovering my filing system kinda sucks
  8. fishmommy

ID corals?

I bought a lot of stuff from members a few years ago, and bought stuff at MACNA Denver. Fast forward to now and I am a little unsure of the IDs on a couple things. Hoping you can help! According to my records, This acro is either Ultimate Blue Stag, Blue Parilis, or Tyree Blueberry Stars...
  9. fishmommy

reefing around me

Hiya
  10. fishmommy

Solar install today

Cost was a limiting factor. We looked at a double installation but didn't have the scratch.
  11. fishmommy

Solar install today

http://www.solaflect.com/ They have a pretty good track record in Vermont. I was involved in the development of the manufacturing process and previously worked with the director of engineering there. It stows horizontal when winds exceed 20mph. This morning it is waiting for a sunrise that...
  12. fishmommy

Solar install today

Once I switched to MH it was clear it was time to invest in some payback. I also run MH to grow orchids, plus I have all kinds of other planted tanks.
  13. fishmommy

Solar install today

Woot. My electric bill is sky high. This should generate about $100 per month on average.
  14. fishmommy

New Haddoni

Right now about 6 inch
  15. fishmommy

New Haddoni

Picked this nem up yesterday from one of our fellow reefers. Doing well so far! Never thought I would have a carpet. Psyched. Edit...ack! Typo in thread title. *facepalm*
  16. fishmommy

~~ WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! **ULE** LTR Kalistro Chalice! ~~

I would have named it "Hippie Barf" Seriously though, love it.
  17. fishmommy

Macna 2015!

Last year I went and bought everything the first day and the vendors just held stuff. Picked everything up the last day and packed for the plane ride.
  18. fishmommy

How/Why Did you get into the reefing hobby? And ewhere are you at now?

Freshwater planted tank nut for 20 years, noob to reefing as of 18 or so months ago. Still struggling with some things but committed for sure.
  19. fishmommy

High pressure to rodi

http://www.mcmaster.com/#8113k41/=ybk3xg
  20. fishmommy

Bryopsis/Hair Algae/TechM

Tech M worked for me.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back