Search results

1. J

FS Finnex heater/inkbird

Sent you pm lmk thanks
  2. J

MINI CRASH?

My gut is telling me the added bacteria plus chaeto possibly stripped nutrients and they starved out? I thought maybe ammonia due to dead snails and urchin but nothing on test results prior to bigger water change. No clue, just going to do another water change maybe continue to dirty up a bit...
  3. J

MINI CRASH?

temp went from 78 to 81, saw the sps bleached out, immediately added fan, and 20% change. Prior to water change alk was at 8, all other params were normal. Added chaeto about 3 days before temp increase, could the the pristine plus chaeto dropped nutrients so low that it would cause the crash...
  4. J

MINI CRASH?

I think I need some support...I had the temp in my tank go up in my tank due to our recent weather. Caused my tank to have crash I think. I lost a few sps colonies-totally bleached out, an urchin and a couple of snails also died. My lps are alive but still look pissed off. I did a large water...
  5. J

In home maintenance??

Does anyone know if there are any in home maintenance services for reef tanks available in SE Mass?? I have been in losing battle with algae and phophates for months now. Tried everything-frequent water changes=RO/DI, Various reactors-GFO & Carbon, Phosphate Rx, Kent's phosphate media, Algae...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back