Search results

1. wdebenedettojr

Trident programming

Does anyone know if you can program a trident to send alert when a reagent gets to say 20% or so? I know the trident will tell you when the reagent is out but was hoping you could program it for something before it’s out
  2. wdebenedettojr

FS High end torches!!

Time to trim my torch garden. Looking to sell some pieces. First picture is of the mother colonies. What I have circled is a dragon soul colony, then a tck master torch colony, then a TSA holy grail torch. These have been in my tank for a minimum of one year and grown under LEDs. Pm is best 1...
  3. wdebenedettojr

Who uses a light shade??

So I have seen a number of 3d printed light shades online for all the major branded leds out there. My lights are inside a canopy so I’m not really worried about the blinding nature leds can have but I have read that having the shades on the leds helps prevent excess algae on the glass as it...
  4. wdebenedettojr

Gone Free BRS sealed magnesium mix

As title says. Free to anyone that wants this. Still sealed. P/u in Tewksbury. Pm is key
  5. wdebenedettojr

Apex just saved my tank….and my house

For anyone that is on the fence with getting a controller or questioning the benefits of one, one of my apex’s saved my reef tank and house today. Long story short, one of my Bartlett anthias jumped into my overflow and took a ride down to my sump, well partially. He got stuck in the hose...
  6. wdebenedettojr

Snapped some pics tonight of the tank

Was sitting on the couch watching tv and watching the tank. For whatever reason I thought everything looked pretty good so I snapped some pictures of some stuff in the tank tonight. Of course right when I tried getting a pic of my master torch my clowns decided they wanted to go inside it and...
  7. wdebenedettojr

ABC reagent

Looking for peoples opinions on the abc reagents. As people know the reagent for the trident is expensive, the abc reagent looks much more cost effective. Looking for first hand experience if anyone is running them in their trident.
  8. wdebenedettojr

Gone Flame angel

Selling my flame angel that I have had for 5+ years. I have an sps tank with some lps. Harmless to sps, zoas, torches. All of a sudden he got a taste for my trachy and Goni so time to go. I caught him and he is in another tank ready to go. $60. P/u in Tewksbury. I work from home so anytime...
  9. wdebenedettojr

All Set Orange cap

Anyone around or near Tewksbury looking to trim their orange cap anytime soon? Looking to get a small frag of it. Thanks!
  10. wdebenedettojr

Jays aquatics

Jays in Salem has been around for a while now and for good reason. Great service great prices and good selection. Worth the trip for anyone that’s never been or hasn’t been in a while.
  11. wdebenedettojr

Love the reef

I’m sure everyone has heard of love the reef in Wilmington but just wanted to come on here and give them a bump. Yorgos, Dre, sarah and the rest of the staff are all great. Very helpful, great corals, and excellent knowledge of todays most popular dry foods. Worth the trip
  12. wdebenedettojr

Reefaddict aka on point corals aka Dom

Got a number of pieces from Dom. Fair prices generous cuts. Good guy and I would suggest anyone looking to get some sps visit Dom.
  13. wdebenedettojr

Gone (2) orphek Atlantik compacts with gateway

(2) Orphek atlantic compacts gen 2 for sale; Orphek gateway will go with the pair. Had these on my 90 gallon. 3 years old. They work fine. $175 each or $300 for both with gateway. If someone only wants 1 I will sell the gateway for $25. Prefer to sell as a pair. Pick up in Tewksbury or can meet...
  14. wdebenedettojr

Sold Large Black widow anemone

Few weeks back posted huge my black widow split. Looking to sell the other one. My sps are starting to get larger and I can’t have the anemone any longer. Here are some pictures. Pick up in Tewksbury, I do go to Salem nh usually Saturday early afternoons and could meet up there if needed. $125
  15. wdebenedettojr

FS FS hanna and Red Sea test kits

Cleaning out some of the stuff I don’t need/use anymore 1. Used Red Sea phosphate pro. About half full. $10 2. Used Red Sea foundation pro ( Ca, KH, MG). $20 3. Used Red Sea nitrate pro WITH nitrate pro unopened refill kit. $30. 4. Brand new never opened Hanna Ca checker $50 5. Used Hanna ULR...
  16. wdebenedettojr

Sold Black widow anemone price lowered once more

Woke up this morning and my giant black widow anemone split. I have had this anemone for 7.5 years and it just kept getting huge. It split off tiny babies that never stayed alive and then all of a sudden boom a pretty big split today after all this time. I have attached pictures of what it...
  17. wdebenedettojr

Sold Avast k1 kalk stirrer FS lowered price again

I have had the kalk stirrer for about a year but it was only being used for about 2-3 months. Everything works great. I just cleaned it all out and it’s ready to go. $175. P/u in Tewksbury. I can send a video of the stirrer working for anyone that is looking for that or more pictures. Send me a...
  18. wdebenedettojr

Sold Red Sea Sohal tang

Time for me to part with my Sohal tang. I had him since he was about 2 inches. He Is about 7 inches now. Super fat. Eats anything. Went through a full 45 day qt treatment before going into my tank. Has been in my display tank for almost two years. He is pretty aggressive which is why I am...
  19. wdebenedettojr

Vertex 180 pump

I have been using the vertex 180i skinner in my reef for 7 years now and it’s a beast. The pump I believe is starting to die. I have cleaned it multiple times and sometimes it sticks closed and I’ll have to mess around with it to work. Basically if I shut it off it can give me a headache to get...
  20. wdebenedettojr

FS Trigger system 5 gallon ato

As title states. Has a plumbed in float valve as well if anyone wanted to directly hook up there rodi system. Only reason getting rid of it is Bc I upgraded to the 10 gallon version. $75. Pick up in Tewksbury or can meet in tyngsboro Monday Wednesday or Friday right at 6pm.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back