Search results

1. J

Free Bin clean out thread trades

Do you still have stuff available? I’m setting up a new 40 gallon and could use a circulation pump and heater.
  2. J

FS RBTA On Live Rock

Hi, I’d love to grab one if you have any available.
  3. J

Regret

I remember you. I’m glad that the coral are doing well. Thanks for the offer but I think I’m going to give what’s left away and take a break. It’s too heartbreaking to watch everything bleach and recede and five gallons is just too small to give everyone the super stable conditions that they...
  4. J

Regret

Thanks for the offer. If none of my current coral survive I think I’m taking a break for a bit.
  5. J

Regret

Definitely happier now that he’s an ex.
  6. J

Regret

I’m just writing this here because I’m sure you guys will understand the devastation. I recently moved and downsized my 90 gallon to a 5 gallon and kept only my favorite coral that I’ve had since the beginning and frags of the acros that hung on with me while I figured out dosing and stuff...
  7. J

Gone 90 gallon tank stand and sump

The tank is scratched but it doesn’t leak. It’s just the tank stand and sump. No equipment. I forgot how big the sump is but it has no baffles. It’s hard enough to have to break down this tank so I don’t need any drama along with it. I am going to go in order of who contacts me so if you feel I...
  8. J

Free Live rock and urchins

These are pending.
  9. J

There’s also some encrusting montipora along with some caps.
  10. J

I am breaking down my tank. It’s a 90 gallon and has a lot of rock. I’d like to give away everything inside. The catch is, the rocks also have pests. There’s algae aptasia, Cyanobacteria... pretty much a little bit of everything. There’s also some coral left on the rocks. There’s a large rock...
  11. J

Dream purchase

Aww! Cute puppy! I have a Rottweiler and a shih tzu already. :)
  12. J

Dream purchase

I’m leaning towards getting a Red Sea tank! I thought just getting a tank would be too boring but after looking a little at them I’m thinking one would be pretty cool!
  13. J

Dream purchase

I think adding to my current system would be the most attainable thing. It’ll suck moving the tank and the front glass is pretty scratched up so I was considering just getting a new tank but I’m not sure if that’ll be special enough.
  14. J

Dream purchase

I am getting myself a new car also but it’ll most likely be a minivan.
  15. J

Dream purchase

So... I’m not a guy and not into cars. I was thinking dream saltwater related equipment. Aresangle, that build sounds amazing but I would have to just dream of that. I think the cap would have to be kind of low since I still have to take care of my girls so shouldn’t splurge too much.
  16. J

Dream purchase

If you were going through a divorce and wanted to get a celebratory gift once it’s finalized, what would your dream purchase be? I’m looking for ideas for a present to get myself. It can be livestock or equipment. I don’t have much as far as systems goes. I have a 90 gallon tank with a skimmer...
  17. J

Can someone fix my ro unit?

Thanks so much!! I bought an attachment to connect to the faucet outside where the water pressure is stronger. Hopefully this solves the problem. If not, I’ll definitely take you up on your offer!!
  18. J

Algae bloom

It’s a bulk reef supply five stage unit. It seems as though I need to get another booster pump as my water pressure is too low. I have a sediment filter; two carbon filters, some other thing and then the ro filter. There’s also a separate di filter but I didnt connect that. I was thinking the...
  19. J

Can someone fix my ro unit?

The pump doesn’t work at all. I tried, fumbled around with it and tried again. It never really work so I’m not surprised. Other than making water extremely slowly, its done around 5 gallons in four hours, will low pressure effect other things? My water pressure is low but it should be coming...
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back