Search results

1. troopah07

Free Green Mandarin & 6 line wrasse

Fish are gone. Thanks for giving them good homes. Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
  2. troopah07

Mandarin is spoken for. Six line wrasse is still available Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
  3. troopah07

Need to get these guys out of one of my frag tanks to break it down. The Mandarin does not eat frozen. He was rescued from another tank and was very skinny. He is fattening up now but still a little skinny. He needs a well established tank. The six line is super healthy and eats everything...
  4. troopah07

Return pump help

Easiest would be go to home depot or Lowe's and get 1 1/4 to 1" reducing bushing and you are all set. It will fit the existing union Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
  5. troopah07

Sea & Reef release new clownfish

You know it! [emoji6] Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  6. troopah07

Breeding clownfish

Would like to share and document my experience with breeding clownfish. As of now I have 4 breeding pairs. They have all laid clutches of eggs. I'm very excited to see what they will produce for offspring!! The fish are fed twice a day with an assortment of frozen and dry pellets. Once in a...
  7. troopah07

Free 3 free fish

All fish have gone to a good home. Thanks for everyone's interest Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  8. troopah07

Free 3 free fish

Fish are pending for pickup tonight. If anything changes I will keep everyone posted who was interested. Thanks Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  9. troopah07

Free 3 free fish

Returned Sent a pm Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  10. troopah07

Free 3 free fish

I have 3 free fish to a good home only. They are all very healthy and have been in the same tank for years. I would like to see all 3 go together. First up is a melanurus wrasse (male) 3"+ Second is a ocellaris clownfish (female) 3" Last is a tomato clownfish (female) 3"+ All 3 of them get...
  11. troopah07

Zoa ID please

Possibly bam bam's Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  12. troopah07

Rodrigo's Red Sea XL525

Very nice setup!! Awesome job, love that you painted the radions. Actually just setup the same tank myself and love it. Just need to start a post on it. Lol Also curious how the sump area is setup, any pics? Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  13. troopah07

I can't remember my name. Can anyone help?

Jf crazy fox? Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  14. troopah07

Pictures of 40 breeder

Very nice setup! Love the sump area, very organized. Also the corals and fish look super healthy! How do you like the skimz skimmer? Thought about purchasing one and was curious how it performs? Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  15. troopah07

40b/30l fuge/20lsump

Very nice tank! All the corals look super healthy. What do you have for lights? Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  16. troopah07

Hydroids

+1 to Nick's answer. I've had good luck with putting some super glue covering the hydroids. Never came back after that. Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  17. troopah07

My 40B mixed reef

Definitely did bud! Thanks, much appreciated. Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  18. troopah07

My 40B mixed reef

A few pics of some of the sps in the tank. Hope you enjoy! Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  19. troopah07

Id?

I was there the other week and took a couple of pics. My first thought was a sponge too. But it has many short tentacles coming off of it. Definitely alien like. Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
  20. troopah07

My 40B mixed reef

One of the gems I picked up at osras Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back