Search results

1. N

FS Aquahub Pump Stopper Kit NEW

Hi all Located in WESTFORD, MA . These items can be shipped. The Apex PH probe is free. Used for 1 year. Don't know if works. The Aquahub Pump Stopper Kit was never used. It is Brand New. $ 20 + SHIPPING OR PICKUP https://aquahub.com/product/pumpstopper-kit/ Thanks Daniel
  2. N

Sold TUNZE MINI ATO / APEX stuff

Hi all Located in Westford, MA. These items can be shipped. Please PM for details. Thank you ! Daniel Tunze mini ATO used for 1-2 months top. So is like brand new. Working, I tested it $60 + shipping or pick up. APEX : dosing lines clamps and Temperature sensor. $40 all + shipping or...
  3. N

Sold Majano Wand Aiptasia Killer

Hi all I am in Westfor MA. I am selling the "standard" (not mini) Majano Wand on original box. I used it a few times and works perfectly, as described on the below links. $50 (+ $10 if shipped)...
  4. N

Sold (3) MJ1200 COBALT Brand New Pumps Plus Hydor pump

Hi all I am in Westford. I can ship these Pumps. You pay shipping. $50 the 3 Pumps or $20 each one Hydor pump $10 or BO. Thank you Daniel
  5. N

Sold Price Reduced Again: RODI Melev's Reef system

Location: Westford, MA This was the most equipped RODI system the Melev's Reef was selling when I got it. I couldn't find it now at Melev's site This is what I found on Melev's Reef site today. https://www.melevsreef.com/reefshop/reverse-osmosis/rodi-systems/100gpd-5-stage-rodi-system My...
  6. N

Gone 10 G reef ready setup with furniture

Free: Westford, MA
  7. N

Gone FREE Two 40 G BREEADER reef Ready

FREE 40 G breader with overflows. Emptied today. Located in Westford MA. Overflows on the side This tank has overflows at the bottom. PM if interested to pickup them. I will bring both outside so they can be picked up at any time or day. Thanks Daniel
  8. N

Gone Lots of things for a Bargain BRS PUMPS PRICE CHANGE

WESTFORD, MA..... All what was sold was deleted. 4 Bulk Reef Supplies peristaltic pumps used WORKING and 3 brand new replacement tubings $ 50 all 0.066 l/hora Box with miscellaneous stuff PENDING THE ABOVE BIX/BIN: This box "to witch I added MORE PUMPS" that I found and parts (not...
  9. N

Gone FREE or Dumpster..Red Sea Skimmer

Westford MA. Dusty and in need of a good clean.
  10. N

Sold AQUA EURO Chillers (2)

Hi all..... 2 AQUA EURO CHILLERS working. AChiller 1/4 Apex-Titanium and another 1/13. 1/4 = $250 >> Reduced $150 1/13 = $150>> Reduced $50 Take both for BEST OFFER !!!! Thank you !! Daniel
  11. N

Sold 36" T5 4 bulbs fixture independen lines- Reduced-

Working T5 lamp with móviles feets. 4 bulbs, 2 independent lines plus a line for the moonlights. $80....REDUCED $30.... NOW $20 Daniel
  12. N

FS SOLD ..Reef Ready Tank 4F x 18 W x 20 H

Hi all It's been a few years I didn't post. Since I disassembled all my Reef tanks in preparation for my retirement. Many of you will remember me. Others, who would like to see my Reef tank(s), and check who I am, just search my thread's. I still have a LOT of Reef related stuff that I would...
  13. N

FS PUMP #1 , Read Sea Max 250 ( RSM250)

BRAND NEW $70. Never Used. Was my backup pump. Ordered from Red Sea when I got the tank. 640 GPH . Excelente quality. The one in the tank worked for 7 years, non stop. And was sold with the tank still working 4 weeks ago. Excelente deal. See market price below...
  14. N

Gone OPEN TO OFFERS: MEDIA REACTORS MR1 and Two Little Fishes

HI Media Reactors for sale. Condition: Perfect, no leaks and complete MR1 XXL double column MR1 Smalers each one The phosphan reactor All for $50 or you pick what you want and make an offer NEVER WITH CHEMICALS.... ALLWAYS WITH MATRIX ... for biological filtration.
  15. N

FS Pumps Sale.... New Reduced Prices

Red Sea Max 250 pump #1 BRAND NEW,...... $70 Red Sea Max 250 Skimmer pump. Used for 2 months. So like Brand New......$50 Avast Marine works Diafragm pumps. 1 Brand New.... $30 1 used .....$10 (working as new) Take both for $35 Perfect for ATO and many others tasks. The RSM 250 pumps are VERY...
  16. N

Sold SOLD: JBJ ARTICA titanium chiller 1/10

Hi I have a 1 summer used JBJ ARTICA titanium chiller 1/10 . Has all the accessories. It is like brand new. It was just a little small for my tanks so I replaced it for the next size model. But kept this one as backup. As these are the best chillers in the market I never had the need to use...
  17. N

Sold SOLD...REEF CRYSTAL salt

Box of 200 G that contains 4 bags of Reef Crystal salt PLUS another extra bag. Price : $35 Instant Ocean Reef Crystals Reef Salt 56 Pounds, Formulated Specifically For Reef aquariums https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002DJU0G/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_xR04Eb2K0SAT5
  18. N

FS E.S.V. B-IONIC Alk/Ca 2 parts dosing

Hi I have 2 sets of 2 Gallons, Ca and Alk 2 part dosing E.S.V B-Ionic BRAND NEW. I got them 2 months ago. As I decided to sell all my SPS tank I will not use them more. They sell for ~ $45 each set. (See link) MY PRICE $50 BOTH SETS...
  19. N

FS RED SEA MAX 250 and Equipment

Hi Yesterday I took all my corals. For sale is a: Red Sea Max with Pumps, Skimmer and the cover with lights. 1 balast needs to be replaced. So only 3 out of 6 lights included with the cover are working. $300 (Tank 6 years old. Pumps have 2-3 years, all working) ATI Sunpower Programmable (6x39...
  20. N

Finally I took out my big PINK Policipora colony... See pictures

It grew from a half inch frag placed in the tank in July 2013. 2 crashed during that time and she always continued growing. It is for sale now at the marketplace. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back