Search results

1. evan.lundberg4

Just sharin

I'll second that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. evan.lundberg4

Reefkeeper

Thanks! I ended up finding some pretty good info on R2R on your recommendation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. evan.lundberg4

Reefkeeper

Hey guys, just wondering if I'm the only one still using a DA Reefkeeper? I took about a year long hiatus from any serious involvement in my tank and now that I have the time again I've gotten my controller set back up. I have been having an intermittent issue with my temperature probe which is...
  4. evan.lundberg4

Mr. Aqua 12g Bookshelf Mod

What's that light fixture that you're using? I saw you said it was an eBay one. Just wondering if you had any more info on them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. evan.lundberg4

Mr. Aqua 12g Bookshelf Mod

Dude this thing is so cool and simple! I like it a lot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. evan.lundberg4

The secret to keeping fish healthy and immune forever.

It definitely does seem to have a positive effect on my fish when I regularly feed them the live worms. They definitely don't get as frenzied about the regular mysis I feed them as they do about the worms. Thanks for the good advice. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
  7. evan.lundberg4

DC return pump question

If you have the money I also recommend one if the waveline pumps. I've been running one for over a year with no problems, nice and quiet and plenty of flow. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  8. evan.lundberg4

Where to buy: Hanging wire

You are looking for aircraft cable. We use it a lot for hanging light fixtures at work. We always get it from the electrical supply house. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  9. evan.lundberg4

ellooooo!

Dude I like your refugium a lot! You have some great macro growth going on in there. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  10. evan.lundberg4

Top 10 Nano Fish

IMO it's better suited for 20 gallons or more, especially long term. Mine is 3 yrs old now and is quite large. I'd say 3+ inches now. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  11. evan.lundberg4

Top 10 Nano Fish

Thanks for adding, I wasn't able to figure out how to post a picture. :) Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  12. evan.lundberg4

Top 10 Nano Fish

I'll nominate probably my favorite fish, the Royal Gramma. Super easy to care for, not typically aggressive and very nice looking fish. They are a good choice for around 20 to 30 gallon tank size, with a few good hiding places for them to set up camp. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  13. evan.lundberg4

Hi im new to this Forum :-)

If you're looking for frags I would recommend hitting up Dong, dz6t is his user name, I've bought a lot of corals off him and they always show up in good shape and they are very reasonably priced. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  14. evan.lundberg4

Maroon fuzz growing in my tank?

You also need to think about what could be feeding this particular algae. Stepping up detritus removal, making sure your RODI is 0 TDS, doing extra water changes, keeping skimmers clean and working well, etc are all things that I would be looking at for getting nutrients down. You may also...
  15. evan.lundberg4

tank overhaul

I am a fan of aquascapes that have open spaces and where the rock work is broken into two separate islands. It gives a nice open look to it. Also when you have lots of different heights in the rocks it gets your away from the bland one level rock wall. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  16. evan.lundberg4

Bryopsis/Hair Algae/TechM

I had a really bad bryopsis and hair algae problem forever and just about gave up but I was able to kill it off by using those combo GFO/bio pellets.
  17. evan.lundberg4

2014 Final Tank of the Quarter Voting

I'd have to go with #2 Nemodan. Great looking SPS colors in that one.
  18. evan.lundberg4

backup power for my tank (38 g)

+1 I am running a computer backup UPS for my tank and it runs an MP10 all day no prob. It also backs up my doser and charges my phone if I need. You'll want one similar to this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?gclid=CIDGr87X7sICFepaMgodywIAyg&is=REG&sku=981755&Q=&O=&A=details...
  19. evan.lundberg4

Washer water outlet ro/di

You just need a hose splitter for the laundry hook up. Then you hook the wager up to one side and RO/DI to the other side with a hose connector for the RO/DI. You can get all those parts on eBay. That'd how I have mine hooked up.
  20. evan.lundberg4

alternative to aqua lifter for ato

This is what I was thinking would be an easy solution as well.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back