Search results

1. evan.lundberg4

Reefkeeper

Hey guys, just wondering if I'm the only one still using a DA Reefkeeper? I took about a year long hiatus from any serious involvement in my tank and now that I have the time again I've gotten my controller set back up. I have been having an intermittent issue with my temperature probe which is...
  2. evan.lundberg4

Evan's 80 gallon reef

Just wanted to share a few pics of my reef with you guys. I started it in September I believe so it's fairly new but I think it's coming along well. Diatoms are past and I think things are settling out well. Just upgraded my skimmer to the Vertex Omega 150 which is a monster and works really...
  3. evan.lundberg4

Just want to introduce myself

Hey my name is Evan and I'm from central NH. I'm new to the forum and I wanted to introduce myself and share my tanks. I have been reefing for a little over a year now, though I would consider myself still new at it. I learn things, mainly by trial and error, everyday. I wanted to join the forum...
  4. evan.lundberg4

Reef radiance LED

Does anyone use this fixture or something similar? http://reefradiance.com/dm-155e.html I just ordered two for my 80 gallon tank build and I would appreciate any info on them. Problems, likes, dislikes, do you use them by themselves or supplement with T5s. They seem to be a pretty decent...
Back