1. scabbedwings616

Gone 75g tank

Sorry this was picked up already
  2. scabbedwings616

Gone 75g tank

I am located in Winthrop
  3. scabbedwings616

Gone 75g tank

The tank I have is up for grabs. I don’t want it anymore. It has and overflow(drilled into the back glass) and two returns drilled(also into the back glass). I painted the stand and there is a sump as well included. PM me if you are interested in it. All you need is lights and a return pump and...
  4. scabbedwings616

FS Wwc aoi zoa and a few other.

Also willing to trade for certain equipment such as apex items and a skimmer for a 300g system.
  5. scabbedwings616

FS Wwc aoi zoa and a few other.

Here is what I have Wwc aoi zoa. I do have a few other frags for sale such as wwc tazer zoa, white rhinos, Wwc illuminaties(colony only 1), Wwc sand dollar porites. Up for trades/cash/any other payments. Located on Winthrop, ma. Pm is key. Price is $20 -100 per frag depending on how many polys...
  6. scabbedwings616

Help with lights

I need some help with my t5 lights. It is an aquatic life 6 bulb and I went to change out the lights tonight. When change the two outer ones, one went in easy, the other would not come back on. Now I’m running with only with 4 bulbs on my 90g tank and one of the lights is new. Is there a way to...
  7. scabbedwings616

Sold Neptune DOS Like New

Willing to do a trade?
  8. scabbedwings616

Vibrant

I read this and going to try this before the vibrant. It’ll be my last chance. Going to take my time. This is a good read. I didn’t read all the comments but the article itself was good. When I did the turkey baster on the rock where the hair algae is, I could see it lifting and moving. I ripped...
  9. scabbedwings616

Vibrant

I’ve added snails, added crabs, and changed the flow on my Uv light to fix this. Nothing has worked. I’ve seen on r2r the same things about it with caution. I got a bottle and testing on a tank that only has soft corals to see how it does. I’m being cautious with my main tank.
  10. scabbedwings616

Vibrant

I was wondering if anyone has used this on their tanks. What has happened to your tank? Did it work? Did it kill anything? I know bulk reef supply did a video on this but it didn’t have corals in the tank.
  11. scabbedwings616

BRS Logo Merchandise

Any update on this? I would love to purchase this for my gf and I.
  12. scabbedwings616

Sold Sps 15 $ frag Randolph

Are they named acros?
  13. scabbedwings616

Hello fro Boston Ma

I have some cheap frags I’m willing to sell you. I’m in Winthrop.
  14. scabbedwings616

Sold SPS 4 Pack

You doing any kind of trading?
  15. scabbedwings616

FS Radion, pump, t5 fixture, frag tank

What zoa are you looking for. I’m nterested in the ffm and one wav pumps.
  16. scabbedwings616

BRS Logo Merchandise

Im Down for a hat and shirt and hoodie and jacket! you name it
  17. scabbedwings616

Sold Baby WWC OG bouncies!!

Not ready yet with mushrooms. Still only have a few babies
  18. scabbedwings616

Got lots of zoas.
  19. scabbedwings616

Want anything for trade for thsi